Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Chris James 2 posted:

Completely worth it for the videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXWkBM58o0Q

Another one that I can't find but fondly remember was the guy filming his reaction, and then he sees that it starts getting returned and he just shakes his head and starts leaving the stadium, already resigned to the only way it's ending/could have ever ended

"I hate the Browns so goddamn much."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Gatts posted:

Someone needs to make a compilation of the Browns most humiliating and embarrassing moments since 1999 and have it declared a war crime as cruel and unusual punishment.

It should just be a video of Cleveland being awarded a football team

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

pmchem posted:

sorry if this was already covered but,

N: Eli Manning as undercover walk-on tryout for Penn State, like modern day, now

V: lol wtf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2hOcx4uX8

things really start about 4m30s in

he even runs a 40 lol

lmao

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Jon Bois really really needs to make an addendum video to his The Browns are in Hell which came out in 2017. Because it’s only somehow got worse.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, but I mean it isn't fun anymore.

Hey, they're the hapless lovable losers is fun.

Hey, they're the rape team is a lot less so.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

FYI the CB was very obviously playing cover 2 and that is absolutely not his fault and the safety who checked down to the line (Hamilton?) presnap and double-covered some crosser obviously super hosed up. Even if the CB was supposed to check into man it still wasn't his fault because how is he supposed to solo Reek with no safety? It's double bad because it was all pre-snap too and any QB on earth would see the safety on the LOS and choose to just chuck it to the fastest guy in the NFL running a go route.

This poo poo happens Week 2 when you have a lot of new pieces back there and a new DC

The fact that it was all pre-snap is really what’s messing with me.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Gatts posted:

Someone needs to make a compilation of the Browns most humiliating and embarrassing moments since 1999 and have it declared a war crime as cruel and unusual punishment.

Does YouTube still allow 10 hour videos?

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

fartknocker posted:

Some dude uploads like 8 hr break down videos of Nick teen comedies so probably

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Some dude uploads like 8 hr break down videos of Nick teen comedies so probably

This man made a retrospective of Victorious longer than Ken Burns The Civil War.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

:psyduck:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Chad powers was awesome what a video

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Think fast run fast think fast run fast

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

This man made a retrospective of Victorious longer than Ken Burns The Civil War.

i despise that man, and his face

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/jonas_shaffer/status/1571975273364750336?t=EcA9eukVTQX_KJcWHtn8mA&s=1

huh

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

fartknocker posted:

Just look up "fall asleep to" and you will see a ton of poo poo.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Jags about to be first place in AFCS.

End of days.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Crosspost from AFC S thread but too good don't care all hail the Jaguars First of Duval

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

in the kingdom of the blind the one win team is king

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The internet was a mistake

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Kirks bad

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Kirk Prime Time Cousins fuckin sucks

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I think the Bills might be good.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I think the Bills might be good.

https://twitter.com/TheJuiceBetting/status/1572024625315340288

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

cousins was obviously terrible. but what made it even more terrible was that, on almost every replay, there was some viking wide open. like he just kept trying to force it to the most covered receivers out there. wild stuff.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1572063219656663042?t=1VRMCeefFlfpPhE5ZM_ZWA&s=19

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

This has to be the opening post for Week 3.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

i had to double check this wasn't an AI created image

I'm still not convinced it isn't.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Vikings doing the Titans a favor and making everyone forget the early game.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I'm not trying to say the Titans are any good, but yeah, the Bills are by far the best team in the league after two games.

Nov 6, 2002

Best time to peak is September.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Jon Bois really really needs to make an addendum video to his The Browns are in Hell which came out in 2017. Because it’s only somehow got worse.

He would never stop working

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

justin Herbert

Nov 6, 2002

Cavauro posted:

justin Herbert

Just another in a long line of talented Chargers who are gonna be letdown and wasted by a dumb team.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Who'd have thought the best divisions in the NFL currently would be the AFC East and NFC East

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Quinton sucks and I am not defending him in particular, but the argument of "criticism/breakdown is longer than the actual movie" is a bad one. Long does not mean automatically bad

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nodoze posted:

Quinton sucks and I am not defending him in particular, but the argument of "criticism/breakdown is longer than the actual movie" is a bad one. Long does not mean automatically bad

Mel Mudkiper get off Nodoze's account.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I completely forgot about the “you don’t need to see a movie/read a book to critique it” argument

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Quick Reads trolling TuAnon by putting Lamar #1

https://twitter.com/fboutsiders/status/1572212071848153090

Also

quote:

Fields' game was stunning both in volume (or lack thereof) and efficiency (or lack thereof as well). The last time a team threw 11 or fewer passes in a game they lost by 17 or more points was … well, it was last year, when the Giants were down to third-string quarterback Mike Glennon. The 2020 Broncos also qualify with the Kendall Hinton game, but the last time a starting quarterback threw so infrequently in a big loss was David Carr with the 2005 Texans. But you can understand why the Bears were so reluctant to put the ball in his hands, because he was successful on only 14% of his dropbacks the lowest rate in the league. This is the second consecutive week that Fields has finished dead last in this category, which brings us to this mind-blowing statistic: Fields has thrown for only six first downs this season, tying him with Dak Prescott and Trey Lance, who are out with injuries, and trailing their replacements, Cooper Rush (12) and Jimmy Garoppolo (10). Oh, Fields also had the worst rushing DYAR among quarterbacks this week because of an aborted snap, a 3-yard loss on third-and-2, and a run for no gain on fourth-and-1.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Lamar was great and DVOA/DYAR/DEEZ continue to mean absolutely nothing to me. Sometimes I click on their articles and it feels like the scene in Beetlejuice where Alec Baldwin's character is trying to read the handbook for the recently deceased.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuVxh3bRVQg&t=394s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

Ehud posted:

Lamar was great and DVOA/DYAR/DEEZ continue to mean absolutely nothing to me. Sometimes I click on their articles and it feels like the scene in Beetlejuice where Alec Baldwin's character is trying to read the handbook for the recently deceased.

All these dumb advanced stats would be more tolerable if they didn't have the gall to display their numbers with double digit precision, which suggest an accuracy and granularity level that does not actually exist. Just break things into basic tiers instead.