Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kreeningsons
Jan 2, 2007

You seem to be committed to treating your workers well, which is admirable. Have you considered a worker co-op ownership and management model? I don't know a lot about these except for the few that I've been to, which seem to thrive in a certain kind of American city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kreeningsons
Jan 2, 2007

Out of the few small, independent (vegan) donut shops that I've been to, most will only bake a certain amount and then will post something on instagram saying they are SOLD OUT nearly every day. I guess this prevents a lot of shrink from overbaking. It also hypes the donuts since there is a FOMO factor.

kreeningsons
Jan 2, 2007

Hmm...you will make money, in my opinion. Making money is easy. But will you make a profit? That is the question.

kreeningsons
Jan 2, 2007