Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

OP read this article: https://torontolife.com/food/restaurant-ruined-life/

Read it a second time. Then think about if any of that sounds familiar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

well i'm convinced

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

moana posted:

Ah, shut up! gently caress you! You loving dick! Always naysaying! Everything I create! You piece of poo poo!

It was the biggest innovation since yodeling. :smith:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Stay safe donut zaurg.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Rationale posted:

Yeah You’re sitting this one (and all the other ones) out because you’re super smart and sophisticated whereas only a stupid rear end in a top hat like me would try to start a business to get financed as a career

You’re the squidward to my spongebob

Stupid assholes entirety unlike you also try it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Designed for more than 16 passengers or heavier than 13 tons requires a CDL to operate so better save up for that too.