Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Rationale posted:

I googled business plan again and it all slid right off my buttery smooth brain again

Sell donut $1 x sales
Sell coffee $1 x sales

- donut costs $.05
- coffee costs $.05

Boom easy money gonna be rich right.

Then - properly taxes
- electricity
- water / sewer / trash

Forget payroll and everything else for now. How many donuts and coffee do you have to sell to break even?

These will all be guesses at the beginning. But when the real numbers start coming in it will be instantly obvious where it's lacking or hosed up. Then you know where to try and unfuck it.

But at a minimum you should open with an incorrect but to the best of your ability guess of how many donuts you need to sell that day to not lose money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Op your donuts should have an only fans.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

pseudanonymous posted:

It’s more like op calling people nerds for even the idea of having a plan or projections or estimates and buying used equipment with no warranty below MSRP as some kind of victory over the doubters.

He did make a batch of donuts and also fried some uh crescent rolls I think.

Good summary, only additions are the stage lights and crusty chairs from the stripper pizza place op bought.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

You could be the angry doughnut guy. Think soup nazi. Oh you want a triple mocha whatever no coffee for you. Not ready to order when you get to the front? Banned.

I never stop at the McDonald's that I drive by twice a day because there's always a 20 minute line since a bunch of fat fucks need special burgers just for them.

Or target the food picture influencer market. Ring lights in every booth! Professional photographer on staff to take that picture for you. Club members get sent retouched photos within 15 minutes.

Hire the influencers. Pay them in exposure. Pure profit.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Op your trolling is fantastic. I can't decide if it's all made up or or you're just posting badly on purpose but well played either way.

Very my cart broke and I ate a handful of gorp vibes.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Scientastic posted:

Bofa Doughnuts

Lmao gottem

Bofa Dough's Nuts

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Rationale posted:

I posted nasty pics but I forgot to do airplane mode and whatnot stay tuned

Please Doughnut
(Kill me here)

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Rationale posted:

gently caress all that you need to make a spreadsheet or two before you’re qualified to jimmy the shitter

Maybe not a spreadsheet but I at least measure the bits and write it down before I go to the store.

Unless... you know, I was trying to start a plumbing business. Then I'd make a spreadsheet about shitter jimmying.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Strategic Tea posted:

Do people genuinely never drink instant coffee? Like I love getting the fancy stuff and brewing it different ways but cmon at least half the time I want to just boil some water and pour it in a mug and have a drink that doesn't take 5 minutes to set up

That said I, uh, wouldn't pay for it in a shop

Post username combo.

A drip machine has all the same steps. Add water, add grounds, wait.

Hell a French press is instant coffee with plus pushing a thing and some extra rinsing.

Not hating, just seems like almost identical work. I can see it for camping or I only have access to a microwave.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Rationale posted:

I really need to find a grease hood but first I’ll go to community college and learn excel

E:

Let’s get down to business
And fry tasty buns

Last time a goon needed a grease hood Christmas was ruined.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Buy off the right ones and you've got baked in security and a largely "cash" business. Vertical integration baby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Even as a troll I'm bored. Unbookmarked.