Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baddog
May 12, 2001

hallo spacedog posted:

The other thing about Dunkin is there will be some franchises that make way better donuts than others, try to find the ones with the busiest drive through business and their product is usually fresher and also possibly better

I was so excited when DD got out here to colorado. But even the sour cream tastes like frozen rear end. It's good to hear that (in Boston I suppose), some places are still fresh and not week-old frozen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baddog
May 12, 2001

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Truly wild that a guy who’s eagerly crushing his extremely lucrative job wants to pivot into a business with a million pitfalls and stupidly thin margins. Goon in the well donut hole.

Grass is always greener/more interesting.

The margin on an individual donut is loving insane, the problem is that most places just end up trash canning most of their product, isn't it?

Gotta figure out how to sell those half day old and day old donuts somewhere. Price discrimination. Get a contract with someplace to take most of your remaining product at 2pm for 60% off or something.

Baddog
May 12, 2001

Rationale posted:

Chopsticks are three cents would people appreciate their donut holes being served in a coffee cup with chopsticks to keep their fingers clean or do I have that dawg in me (autism)

Short skewers are even cheaper. I like actually using chopsticks for finger food, but you're thinking just jabbing 'em, right?

Baddog
May 12, 2001

LeafHouse posted:

... it is the Midwest, so it’s not inconceivable that someone would spend 5% of their pay on donuts.

Baddog
May 12, 2001

Rationale posted:

How many donuts per month will it take for you to give me $200k

Man, this is BFC, no one is giving you anything! There isn't any "goon fund" here lol.

You need a business plan for the bank. Maybe bringing some tasty donuts along for the loan officer will help, but prolly not.

Baddog
May 12, 2001
Dude, they're supposed to be made with love, not existential angst and ennui.

Baddog
May 12, 2001
Revel is a good name!

Baddog
May 12, 2001
You're losing the crowd rationale! Nothing worse than loving up your pictures.

Baddog
May 12, 2001
forum janitor here

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baddog
May 12, 2001
doors?

Only registered members can see post attachments!