Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

this sounds harsh but when you say things like 'a bunch of people asked about dining in so i guess we have to a dining room' that suggests to me that, no, you will not make money doing this

either sell the building or lease it to someone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

what could possibly go wrong? business plans are for loving nerds, drat right. go with your gut. also i can't believe your city wants to inspect the holes you're cutting in your load bearing wall. but what they don't know can't hurt them!!!!!

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

How much money are you bringing in each month, and what estimates is that based from?

How much does it cost to make a donut, including labor and waste?

What are you going to pay your employees, and how many hours a month do you need from them?

What are your non payroll wage expenses (employer paid FICA, health insurance, 401k, unemployment insurance etc)?

What are your operating expenses? Business insurance, telecomm and utilities, property taxes, subscriptions to point of sale systems, repairs and maintenance on your equipment and building etc

What are your startup costs? Think display cases, point of sale system hardware, kitchen stuff like bowls and knives and shelves, tables and chairs, etc

What are you paying yourself for a salary? If you’re not paying yourself, why is this a good value for your time?

Take all of these values and put them into a spreadsheet to see if the math works. These will be estimates, and you can tweak those estimates to see the conditions under which your business may fail or succeed. What happens if you get 20% less customers than you think? What if waste is 10% higher than expected? What if your buildout costs 50% more due to unforeseen expenses?

this is nerd poo poo, gently caress off the OP doesn't need no business plan.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

just make a donut first OP

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

the load bearing wall is already down people, it’s too late to stop this train

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Full send, all gas, no brakes, gently caress permits take a sledgehammer to your brick walls

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Rationale posted:

I just bought a Univex srm 40 for $1630 so you can’t tell me poo poo!

Congrats dude - making big steps!

Have you decided on a name yet?

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

why are a bunch of loser nerds doubting the OP, who posted pictures of disgusting chairs he bought at auction, which in no way help a business that, by his own admission, relies on takeout (per the walk up window he purchased and is installing himself, permit-less, in structural brick walls)

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Congrats dude your horde of garbage has grown

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

If you make a goatse donut you can have all my 5s!!! Take them goon sir

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Rationale posted:

Well what sort of donuts then

No 5s for you

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Do you ship? Those look great!!!!!

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

That's really hosed up. Jesus christ. Can't believe what this forum has become. Is there anything any of us can do?

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

moana posted:

He got probated for it, just took a little longer. Slam the report button on a post if you want things moderated, that's the best way to get attention on it.

Im confused - not sure what that has to do with the admins refusing to make Zaurg a mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Can we ban all the haters & losers & business plan nerds who don’t recognize that all you need to succeed is gumption and online auctions for used equipment?