Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

artisan donuts

Artesian donuts. They take no effort and they're coming whether you want them or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]

Anne Whateley posted:

plain cake donuts just intrinsically suck

Wh

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

CarForumPoster posted:

Sounds like you should give instant coffee another go.

EDIT: In case you feel like you have nothing to live for, I heard Behr paints is coming out with a new shade of beige.

You heard wrong, it's actually Taupe 2.0 and you better get in line if you want to be able to paint your bedroom on black Friday.

E: what does the car forum think about Rav4s b/c I have to leave behind my GLI and grow up and get a boring crossover

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

aw frig aw dang it posted:

lol that sounds like an okay Sunday! I don't need fancy stuff to be happy

A blunt and a good cake donut and a drip coffee is a great Saturday morning imo

Being easily satisfied isn't bad

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

h3r0n posted:

Who needs a building.

Missed opportunity for the bonus gift to be called the Holester™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Rationale posted:

Y’all handle the posting I’ll do the dirt tia

Aren't you a pipefitter, not heavy civil? Stay in your lane