Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
Finally finished reading this entire thread. I stopped keeping track of the best posts like 10 pages in because there were just so many.

I'm convinced that OP is a very good troll, who is partly telling the truth but is deliberately embellishing the bad stuff.

That backyard wrestling championship belt tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

... are you allowed to actually have just one shitter in the back of the kitchen if you have a "dining area"?

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

the yeti posted:

Did y’all determine if OP is doing a bit I don’t wanna read 30 pages

It's still unclear, but he's certainly committed to the bit if so, and it is 100% worth your time to read.

Dough not skip this thread!!!!

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Holy poo poo

If their avatar wasn't so good already I would already have plonked the $20 down for an av change

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

pmchem posted:

I got some donuts from Dunkin' today. solid but unspectacular, as always. I'm a fan of their sour cream donuts in particular. also tried the turkey sausage english muffin: mediocre.

anyway, thread, figured you all may want to know that baddog and I have posted updated rules for BFC. have a look:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4021411

Is there anything in the rules about a dog backyard wrestler making donuts?

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

Is seven a bunch or would you call that a passel or a grip or what

I believe beyond four apartments it's grouped as a guillotine of apartments.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Doug Sisk posted:

As a colourblind person, just don't constantly ask him 'what colour is this' and it should be ok. Also, it took me 30 years to learn peanut butter isn't green, so go gently.

It totally is green though.

You need those chromatic glasses that let colorblind people see additional colors, because if your peanut butter is green you need to throw it out

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

A gang tag for the op

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

I only lease to conservatives this is all above-board and consensual

This sub generally dunks on libertarians too

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Kaysette posted:

time to make the shitposts

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

He can then buy the busted cars on the cheap and resell them. Every single way he's coming out ahead here!

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

I’ve been getting a dunkin latte on the ride home from work most days lately and one time it was transcendental and I’ve been chasing that dragon ever since

The absolute proof that the thread is just a shitposting bit for the op is now here.

Please continue posting.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Sundae posted:

See, this is what makes this thread acceptable - Zaurg wasn't even good at burns, let alone budgeting poo poo or making plans for things. You get a :thumbsup: in general.

Though seriously, I wasn't kidding when I mentioned that I had dumb ideas to quit my job and do (whatever) all the time. Golden handcuffs are hard to take off, and mine are something approaching platinum handcuffs once you include the benefits. Every time I actually, seriously consider quitting to do something else, I end up coming back to "wtf will ever make me this kind of money / benefits / time off? loving nothing," and tie myself down for another few years of pharma career.

Terrible adult novels on Kindle :ssh:

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

Like if I play my cards right I can snowball these pipe checks into getting assassinated by the cia

Buddy, you need to try to make other people slightly less obscenely rich to get the CIA after you.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

So if I can’t have my big dreams let me chase my little ones

Is this really how you want to make yourself hole?

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

lobsterminator posted:

Have you considered making your avatar into reality? Thin wafers of another dough for the hands and a bit of glaze for the ring? People would travel long distances for that.

I made a proof of concept picture!

I think we found your new specialty donut.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

CarForumPoster posted:

Is the goat man copyrighted or trademarked? Cause if not you should def file for a design patent/trademark on goatse donuts and do this

I cannot imagine the market for hello.jpastry

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

There’s a bakery in town that will occasionally be closed because their delivery didn’t make it. It’s like I’d be opening two stores at once.

:hmmyes:

Rationale posted:

Then he only charged me $750 for his consultation because he was my youth wrestling coach and he wants me to succeed.

Was he the one that gave you that backyard wrestling belt you showed us?

Rationale posted:

A dozen dozen is a gross

So is a booger flying into your food, what's the point? Will your donuts use boogers as glazing?

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

When I get laid off I’ll post more hole pics promise but you can access my whole (hole) library by signing up for my patreon

Sounds more like we would be signing up for your onlyfans

Your donelynuts.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

I'm disappointed that my doctor has told me to cut down on sources of cholesterol, I shall never enjoy the sweet taste of their doughty nuts.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

this is straight up a line from anthony bourdain's first book in the chapter where he cashes checks as head chef while slowly watching a gay couple in over their head open a restaurant with insufficient planning and lose everything

Are you suggesting that OP may in fact be doing a Bit here?

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Yes

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

coconono posted:

Just gimme some donuts that make me feel weird looking at them

Like "Langford's Basilisk" weird or "something has awakened inside of me" weird?

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Olesh posted:

the answer to the op's question is no

is this actually just a gimmick or do we have yet another goon in a well

I'm 99% sure this is intentional poo poo posting, and he's actively trying to post the worst possible ideas of what to do. It's the goons that don't realize that (and the 1% of me that's not totally sure) that makes this a thread that keeps on giving.

Shine on, you crazy diamond glazed donut!

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Democratic Pirate posted:

New thread title suggestion: Will I make money in donuts and coffee

Thank you mods

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

:v: then he can call it donu-

ThinkFear posted:

Waffle donut images

Damnit. :eng99:

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

I fuckin deliver

Are these bugs, turds, rocks, or what

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

KillHour posted:

Do they have mouse turds in them?

You mean raisins?

Yes.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

E: cleaning my disgusting bun divider a little more today

... Your what?

:goatsecx:

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

I need to figure out how to use the bun divider to make a lean and hydrated raised ring

lobsterminator posted:

Bun divider, also known as a donussy.

God bless you OP

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

cinnamon rollout posted:

Sorry you're getting laid off, excited for some donuts tho

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

Big boss asked if I’d stay

They offered clean layoffs because they were cutting from 5x10 to 4x10

I wanted one because it’s springtime and I’m rutting like a moose, like, flapping critters around with my teeth

He said he can probably milk it until august

Unemployment is like $650

Should I ask for something? Does he have anything to offer if they’re scaling back?

Ask for a donut

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

Oh a loan if I were gonna get a loan I’d have a business plan

New thread title

Duckman2008 posted:

There’s funny content Just don’t expect anything to actually happen.

The guy is busy funnel( cake)ing @dril while BFC steams its lentils as if OP were serious and not a troll. The funny content is what's actually happening, and I love it and am here for it.

I'm still of the opinion that he's actually got an idea of what he's doing and is winding up BFC for our collective enjoyment (or none of what he's posting is actually what he's doing and it's just random pictures of junk he's encountering and pretending to impulse purchase), rather than groverhausing his way towards donuts. If I'm wrong, it's still a pleasant stroll around the well he's digging.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

Smokeless powdered donuts

:hmmyes:

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

mrmcd posted:

What if you excavate under the foundation of the donut shop and build a secret meth cooking lair like Breaking Bad? They would never catch you because it would be right under the cops nose (literally haha) the whole time. You can find the episodes where the Germans build the lair on YouTube probably, and just follow that.

Also I hear that the only thing Ohioans love more than $5 donuts is meth.

I feel like the market is already saturated in meth production, but then again that's not stopping him for a donut shop so

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

New reason OP hasn't actually made anything: an old showed up and kept talking to him because of how lovely they are and OP is too polite to say anything

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Giraffe posted:

You're not from Ohio, I see.

The state isn't a nursing home, there's plenty of younger people to be awful

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

Yeah wife pregnant rentals busted garden screaming my name

Like I tell them at work I’m one guy with two hands and there really are physical limitations on a human body. Time I spend ruining cake batter in my driveway is time I can’t spend on sewing up the hole in my pocket.

I said I was gonna do it I didn’t say it was going to be fast or easy lol

We’re naming the baby Revel. I’ve been exhausted for years but there is so much joy.

Congratulations on your new child, Scooter

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

If I catch her sitting down I’ll probably be curious but I waited in line for like fifteen minutes and it was longer after I got served she wasn’t chit-chatting

I’ll hold up the line asking dumbass baking questions with a GoPro on my head it’s inevitable why have you done this

She's making donuts and you are not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

My parents took my sock money in grade school because they bought too much yahoo

And now I'm wondering if he meant stock or some kind of drug I've never heard called that before