Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

like making a business plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

What you need is a TikTok channel featuring some hot donut content to lure the zoomers into your donut hovel.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Powerful Katrinka posted:

OP doesn't need a business plan, I think he's made it clear that he's got everything figured out on the back of some envelopes and a couple napkins shoved into his jacket pocket

I was going to say this is far to generous but OP beat me to it.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Lmao pics of the donut hovel were exactly what I expected, this is going to work out great. I’m sure all the used commercial kitchen equipment you bought has brightened that place up. Maybe you can pave the drive thru with unsold donuts?

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

What forum is OP’s wife posting on and are they accepting new members?

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Donuts

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Tarnop posted:

Have you considered Vibes, the low effort, great tasting alternative to Plan

Giraffe posted:

Also, I know there's no way to calculate what it costs to make a donut or how much to sell it for, but

Holy poo poo lmao

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

They paved paradise and put up a donut shop

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

coconono posted:

Ground’s startin to warm up you gonna fix that mud pit you call a parking lot

If their car gets stuck they will wait inside and eat donuts :tapshead:

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Rationale posted:

I understand and respect that you’re probably right but

Thread title or red text?

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Idea: free donuts for tow truck drivers so there is always one on hand to drag people out of your mud pit drive thru.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Rationale posted:

enable scale production

Yep the problem here is clearly not enough volume

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

I’m pretty sure the throwing knife was a metaphor for alternative dough choices tho

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

I want to see more pics of the donut hovel that aren’t closeups of broken machinery and rat poo poo.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

The X-man cometh posted:

I'm going to eat delicious ube donuts at a little store in my neighborhood because the owners actually figured out how to make money selling donuts and coffee

what's the link to their sa thread pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

LeafHouse posted:

I’m starting to think this Donut thing isn’t going to happen.