Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moana
Jun 18, 2005

one of the more intellectual satire communities on the web

I got the tude now posted:

i'm a pastry chef managing production of a donut shop and i'm confident you're taking this lightly.
Looks like you got your first hire right here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moana
Jun 18, 2005

Ah, shut up! gently caress you! You loving dick! Always naysaying! Everything I create! You piece of poo poo!

moana
Jun 18, 2005

pentyne posted:

You're going to need to explain this because it's coming off as seriously racist or classist.

Sirotan posted:

op I see your profile says you are in Ohio

pretty well explained if you ask me, who the heck is walking around Ohio on a sidewalk? they are probably zombies.

moana
Jun 18, 2005

Tarnop posted:

The Doughring-Cruller Effect

moana
Jun 18, 2005

No way, I want donuts, goddammit! I have faith in OP!

moana
Jun 18, 2005

Adolf Glitter posted:

Yeah, and the ones at the top are even worse. Way too small and not even a hole in the middle
And both of them look like they're raw, there's not even any icing. Terrible donuts, F-

moana
Jun 18, 2005

My kid says you should call the shop "Donut Touch" and my husband says you should call it "Go Nuts Donuts" which sounds great out loud and we are all cheering for you.

moana
Jun 18, 2005

Rationale posted:

Gonna make goatse donuts next time I fry
Voting thread a 5 in anticipation

moana
Jun 18, 2005

I just bought some fancy sweet potato donuts, they were $1.50 each and purple and also delicious.

moana
Jun 18, 2005

Upgrade posted:

That's really hosed up. Jesus christ. Can't believe what this forum has become. Is there anything any of us can do?
He got probated for it, just took a little longer. Slam the report button on a post if you want things moderated, that's the best way to get attention on it.

moana
Jun 18, 2005

Wait what they made a market timer mod???

jk thank you in advance for all the thread title changes you have to catch up on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moana
Jun 18, 2005

A thing of beauty, this