Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

If I was eating donut holes with chopsticks I'd just use one chopstick to stab at the donuts and shove them into my gaping maw.

OP I wanna see some recent photos of your goings-on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

OP why are you not making any money in the evening? Get some pizza ovens and sandwich prep tables. At 2pm your donut shop becomes a pizzeria and your profit doubles.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

OP is putting less and less effort into this troll thread.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

lobsterminator posted:

A cool old-timey donut hole machine

https://i.imgur.com/FgfAO2k.mp4

I can offer far more than donut hole machine pricing for that. It'll be the main attraction of my new club.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

I tried it and now they're upside down!!

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Business, Finance, and Careers › I will not make donuts and coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Midjack posted:

Designed for more than 16 passengers or heavier than 13 tons requires a CDL to operate so better save up for that too.

I think you're exempt from this if it's an RV.