Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

great , another schizophrenic imp zone thread

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

insane anime posted:

i have lots of stories. most are probably kind of hosed up but ill post some of them anyways lol.

:mrgw:

insane anime posted:

great , another schizophrenic imp zone thread

[wringing my hands in a really gay way] it's an anime reference

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

LMfaoing. My dad kind of liked killing the fuzzles and slave guys I think, but encouraged me not to do so. He was probably imagining it as me and my sister lmao. He also 100 percented the game though lol. Duality of man

Lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

7th grade. Little back story. Big, like 250 lbs, kind of retarded kid moves into town and is seen riding his bike in teal crocs with kids like 6 years younger for him at te baseball diamonds. We feel bad for him and ask him his name, He says 'Mike Jones (like the rapper)' lmao, and then we ask him to hang out with us. We were realy big into Call of Duty Modern Warfare Split Screen in the basement at the time and he said he played. These were loving intense sessions. Everytihng was on the loving line. I havent been kicked off the xbox all loving day cuz me and my boy were running the table. its time for Mike Jones to play, and he brings his own controller. Screen cheating / peeking is outright banned and you will be murdered if caught. Kill cams off.

Were on Backlot. I'm on top of the house and I die. I'm in the house second level and I die. One loving tap each tap. It happens one more loving time on the lower level and now I'm raging. How the gently caress am I getting one tapped? ONe of the homies who was spectating on the couch taps me on the shoulder and motions for me to screen peak. The guy is using a G3 which was not 7th grade split screen meta..And its going off like a loving Ak47 fire rate. We all realize that hes using a modded controller and then all of us just pin Mike Jones down on the loving carpet and take turns beating his rear end like the Shinebox guy in Goodfellas. Lmao :cheers:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

7th grade. Little back story. Big, like 250 lbs, kind of retarded kid moves into town and is seen riding his bike in teal crocs with kids like 6 years younger for him at te baseball diamonds. We feel bad for him and ask him his name, He says 'Mike Jones (like the rapper)' lmao, and then we ask him to hang out with us. We were realy big into Call of Duty Modern Warfare Split Screen in the basement at the time and he said he played. These were loving intense sessions. Everytihng was on the loving line. I havent been kicked off the xbox all loving day cuz me and my boy were running the table. its time for Mike Jones to play, and he brings his own controller. Screen cheating / peeking is outright banned and you will be murdered if caught. Kill cams off.

Were on Backlot. I'm on top of the house and I die. I'm in the house second level and I die. One loving tap each tap. It happens one more loving time on the lower level and now I'm raging. How the gently caress am I getting one tapped? ONe of the homies who was spectating on the couch taps me on the shoulder and motions for me to screen peak. The guy is using a G3 which was not 7th grade split screen meta..And its going off like a loving Ak47 fire rate. We all realize that hes using a modded controller and then all of us just pin Mike Jones down on the loving carpet and take turns beating his rear end like the Shinebox guy in Goodfellas. Lmao :cheers:

Lmao. Putting Xbox controllers in a sock and beating him in the stomach like Private Pyle

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmao. Putting Xbox controllers in a sock and beating him in the stomach like Private Pyle

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Same year, same house. Theres an older brother like loving Lars from Rocket Power type energy or sometihng. Real dick bullyish older brother that was a total douchebag. Were playing rock band. One of the homies decides to mouth off to the older brother that NO were not going to quiet down and we dont care about his [redacted] friends trying to drink Miller Lite in the garage. Older brother takes a rock band drum stick and rams it straight in to my boys taint :( Lmfao. he left crying and never came bakc, which really sucked because he had a lot of the xbox controllers for halo splti screen we needed

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Every GA childhood story sounds like a deleted scene from gummo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

Same year, same house. Theres an older brother like loving Lars from Rocket Power type energy or sometihng. Real dick bullyish older brother that was a total douchebag. Were playing rock band. One of the homies decides to mouth off to the older brother that NO were not going to quiet down and we dont care about his [redacted] friends trying to drink Miller Lite in the garage. Older brother takes a rock band drum stick and rams it straight in to my boys taint :( Lmfao. he left crying and never came bakc, which really sucked because he had a lot of the xbox controllers for halo splti screen we needed

Guess where this drumstick is going...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

just lol at anyone that has a no screen watching rule. it was allowed and encouraged with my friends since it stops that one person that constantly whines that you peeped their screen every time they die

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

trying to jack off posted:

just lol at anyone that has a no screen watching rule. it was allowed and encouraged with my friends since it stops that one person that constantly whines that you peeped their screen every time they die

me watching my friends screen

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

LMfaoing. My dad kind of liked killing the fuzzles and slave guys I think, but encouraged me not to do so. He was probably imagining it as me and my sister lmao. He also 100 percented the game though lol. Duality of man

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
screenweatchers at sleepovers got
- their shoes stolen, good luck explaining that to your mom shithead

- go ahead, show us the kickflip you lied about, we are ALL watching

- Ketchup and mustard poured on their clothes while they slept, yep, you are a loving bitch

- Called the girl they admitted they liked and did a lispy voice (thanks kid witha lisp who was acually cool and didn't screen cheat, a real bro)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

screenweatchers at sleepovers got
- their shoes stolen, good luck explaining that to your mom shithead

- go ahead, show us the kickflip you lied about, we are ALL watching

- Ketchup and mustard poured on their clothes while they slept, yep, you are a loving bitch

- Called the girl they admitted they liked and did a lispy voice (thanks kid witha lisp who was acually cool and didn't screen cheat, a real bro)

To lispy kid: You've always been cool. Don't come to the sleepover tomorrow

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

just remembered runescape stories lol.. Ahh sheeeeeet. 6th grade were all addicted ot this poo poo. Basically all of our first MMOs and my ones friend mom would not let him play the game because there were strangers online that could talk to us and groom us. He made a deal with his mom that he could play if he didnt type to people online, so every now and then he would call my house and have me barter with people he was trading etc if he was scared his mom could hear him typing lol. So I would have to like ask him the username over the phone and then write PMs on his behalf hahahaha

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

i lived in a very small town sub 3000 people where everyone knew everyone. Like, I can go back there and tell you where So and so lived for like every house. So we knew street addresses..Birthdays were common knowledge and attainable from school..and most of us knew pets names. These were basically the keys to Runescapes account recovery.

The lorebeard elder gods of runescape were two mega virgin shut ins in high school. We were 6th/7th graders and this one Kid had the loving balls to use the small town knowledge into getting on a max level guys account that had been a member since like Old school runescape. He emptied the guys entire accoutn and bank rolled all of us with high end gear none of us could even wear and a bunch of cosmetic items from holiday parties and i remember for like the first time ever in my life i wasnt worried about the repercussions of being beaten by an older kid id pissed off because these guys were such loving nerds lol. I remember dropping this loving dwarven cannon with like unlimited cannon balls and just spamming that poo poo on like level 20 barbarians in the barbarian village Feeling like a loving pimp lol. The noobs around me saying 'nice cannon' had no idea that mother fucker was hot lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

trying to jack off posted:

Watching four screens at once in goldeneye is a skill. Aiming a backward green shell from another player's screen who can barely see you is a skill. Watching other screens when people say not to, and playing in a way that doesn't make them suspicious is a skill.
Couch co-op during the 64 era was the most ruthless poo poo ever.

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

insane anime posted:

just remembered runescape stories lol.. Ahh sheeeeeet. 6th grade were all addicted ot this poo poo. Basically all of our first MMOs and my ones friend mom would not let him play the game because there were strangers online that could talk to us and groom us. He made a deal with his mom that he could play if he didnt type to people online, so every now and then he would call my house and have me barter with people he was trading etc if he was scared his mom could hear him typing lol. So I would have to like ask him the username over the phone and then write PMs on his behalf hahahaha

Me and some friends tried making a small "clan" of sorts, there was maybe like 4 or 5 of us that idled together after school before grinding for 30 mins then getting called for dinner. One day one of them pmed me asking if I could stop training my range level because he wanted to be the one in the clan with the highest stat. Lol gg get poo poo on I went loving hard on that after just so I could be all oh this? Muh 12 hours of free time? Yeah thats chump change, I don't even have a bedtime

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

very nice i like posted:

Me and some friends tried making a small "clan" of sorts, there was maybe like 4 or 5 of us that idled together after school before grinding for 30 mins then getting called for dinner. One day one of them pmed me asking if I could stop training my range level because he wanted to be the one in the clan with the highest stat. Lol gg get poo poo on I went loving hard on that after just so I could be all oh this? Muh 12 hours of free time? Yeah thats chump change, I don't even have a bedtime

yea this older kid was paying me for the summer to level his magic from 70 to 80 and it took so much way longer than i thought. it was like 1 dollar an hour now that i do the math lmfao. But i watned to be Cool haha. Got scammed hard lol.

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.
1 dollar an hour just to learn the lifelong lesson of discipline and delayed gratification. Time well spent, the patient gamer always wins, and I'm sure its paying dividends

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

This one is partially 1sthand but still relevant. It's 3rd or 4th grade, everyone and their mother is playing pokemon ruby/sapphire and I'm on the bandwagon. One day at recess everyone is clandestinely whipping out their GBAs and GBSPs to link battle because someone had the balls to bring their cable to school. A guy named Noel is whooping everyone's asses with some mystery team nobody wants to talk about.

I spent some time in the endgame and my Blaziken is level 73, Grouden is 68. Solid picks that basically mopped the floor with the elite 4 and almost anything I ran into outside of it, I think I might have had a Rayquaza too at like level 80.Back then I thought rocking pvm made me a certified badass.

Fast forward to it being my turn to battle and he's looking smug as gently caress. We link up and go to vs mode and a loving level 100 Kyogre jumps out of his gameboy and start wailing on me, sheer cold one shots my whole team one by one and at this stage everyone is laughing at me as the camera pans in for a Kubrick stare for my ultimate humiliation.

As my emotions come to a boil I belt out with my 8 year old voice "gently caress YOU ASSHOOOOOLES" and calmy disconnect my sp from Noel's pandoras box of cheated pokemon. Then the recess bell rang and I went back to learning about canadian geography and colouring a map

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

very nice i like posted:

This one is partially 1sthand but still relevant. It's 3rd or 4th grade, everyone and their mother is playing pokemon ruby/sapphire and I'm on the bandwagon. One day at recess everyone is clandestinely whipping out their GBAs and GBSPs to link battle because someone had the balls to bring their cable to school. A guy named Noel is whooping everyone's asses with some mystery team nobody wants to talk about.

I spent some time in the endgame and my Blaziken is level 73, Grouden is 68. Solid picks that basically mopped the floor with the elite 4 and almost anything I ran into outside of it, I think I might have had a Rayquaza too at like level 80.Back then I thought rocking pvm made me a certified badass.

Fast forward to it being my turn to battle and he's looking smug as gently caress. We link up and go to vs mode and a loving level 100 Kyogre jumps out of his gameboy and start wailing on me, sheer cold one shots my whole team one by one and at this stage everyone is laughing at me as the camera pans in for a Kubrick stare for my ultimate humiliation.

As my emotions come to a boil I belt out with my 8 year old voice "gently caress YOU ASSHOOOOOLES" and calmy disconnect my sp from Noel's pandoras box of cheated pokemon. Then the recess bell rang and I went back to learning about canadian geography and colouring a map

gently caress him

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I had a friend in college who was like a proto-speedrunner. He wanted me to come over and watch him finish Ocarina of Time in under an hour or something, and he always provided food and weed so I was up for it. He was really good, blew through almost the whole game without taking any damage. Then, during the final battle, he took a hit and fell into that lower level of the boss arena. He screamed "GOD drat IT" and stormed out the front door, leaving me alone in his house.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Nostradingus posted:

I had a friend in college who was like a proto-speedrunner. He wanted me to come over and watch him finish Ocarina of Time in under an hour or something, and he always provided food and weed so I was up for it. He was really good, blew through almost the whole game without taking any damage. Then, during the final battle, he took a hit and fell into that lower level of the boss arena. He screamed "GOD drat IT" and stormed out the front door, leaving me alone in his house.

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nostradingus posted:

reminded me that the first time i met my friend's fiance, the three of us ended up at my place to play games. he very clearly resented me for dating her before though, and that coupled with gradually becoming insanely frustrated at dying over and over in New Super Mario Bros. Wii led to him eventually standing up, throwing his controller at the couch, and storming out without a word to trudge back to their place a mile and a half away in the rain

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

symbolic posted:

reminded me that the first time i met my friend's fiance, the three of us ended up at my place to play games. he very clearly resented me for dating her before though, and that coupled with gradually becoming insanely frustrated at dying over and over in New Super Mario Bros. Wii led to him eventually standing up, throwing his controller at the couch, and storming out without a word to trudge back to their place a mile and a half away in the rain

dude.. you cucked him.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i kind of miss the days of trying my best to not screenpeek but we were always playing on a like a single 4:3 crt lol. No LAN mode. So you could always see the entire thing, it was hopeless

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

insane anime posted:

me watching my friends screen

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

dude.. you cucked him.

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

I got the tude now posted:

Every GA childhood story sounds like a deleted scene from gummo

symbolic posted:

lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

symbolic posted:

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
my dads really boring and doesnt like playing games but one time when i was like 5 years old i convinced him to play lethal enforcers co op with me. he shot a civilian on the first screen and me being 5 said "dont shoot the good guys stupid" and he threw the lightgun to the floor and stormed out of the room

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

my dads really boring and doesnt like playing games but one time when i was like 5 years old i convinced him to play lethal enforcers co op with me. he shot a civilian on the first screen and me being 5 said "dont shoot the good guys stupid" and he threw the lightgun to the floor and stormed out of the room

Wow. Honestly you're so brave for telling this story. ...for your flagrant disregard to your father who loved you enough to get you lethal enforcers and two light guns. We're you not taught to be respectful?

Looks like the second hand gaming fail is coming from INSIDE the thread, folx. Yikes.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hizke posted:

Wow. Honestly you're so brave for telling this story. ...for your flagrant disregard to your father who loved you enough to get you lethal enforcers and two light guns. We're you not taught to be respectful?

Looks like the second hand gaming fail is coming from INSIDE the thread, folx. Yikes.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Hizke posted:

i was borrowing it from my cousin and only had one gun i used the pad. i made a sacrifice for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

dude.. you cucked him.

Lmao