Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

More threads than exclusives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Now make zombie yakuza remake

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Did it always say medium distance?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The trolls win now

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Yakuza is plenty easy on normal usually. Kiwami 1 has some bullshit bosses but otherwise its no issue but i have played a few on easy just to speed through the story faster.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Vikar Jerome posted:

Holy loving poo poo street fighter 6 looks so good goddamn

Its yakuza but with street fighter for the fights instead of yakuza. 10/10

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The javelin is the best thing in hfw. Very fun

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Wasnt big on sable. It just doesnt feel good to control.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Tethered vr is way less appealing now in 2022 than 2016. The cost is going to be high, the library is going to be small, and the distraction of supporting it is going to make even bigger gaps in 1st party releases for the regular console.

I dont see them outselling psvr 1 when oculus is cheaper than a switch, no tether, bigger library, and theres not the same vr hype as when psvr 1 launched and vr was the biggest new thing in gaming.

I think they are just gonna try and get all you 1 owners to rebuy beat saber before ghosting you on software support after 18 months

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Yeah i dont want anyone to feel bad about being excited i just think theres no growth for teathered console vr at like 900 dollar buy in for both units

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

lol wasn't Oculus the one that literally raised the price of their hardware by $100 ?

And then nintendo release a switch with a pokemon painted on it for 50 dollars more

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Remake afaict

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Me watching his ds2 enemy tracking video :yeshaha:

Me watching his why is there no nword in bioshock video :yikes:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Immortality would be cooler as 3 movies rather than a game about ignoring the movies so you can hunt for easter eggs where a bald lady talks nonsense

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

bop bop perano posted:

Did you like telling lies or her story?

Never played either heard good things
The guy is a good director

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

When i spend 60 dollars on switch i get like 3 dollars back in gold coins...
When i spend 360 dollars on psn i earn 4% of the 1250 points i need to get 5 dollar in credit...

Jim sony is blowing it

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The nintendo just give u the money and says like yo please tap here to pay us less when you go to the next purchase. Also they dont check your address against bank records so you can avoid tax

Herman playstation is loving up

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Granted

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I only buy exclusives

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Ineffiable posted:

Its a 4% back effective rate so it only takes $125 spend to make $5.

No no that one lambasted screen shot says 6 games retailing between 40 and 70 dollars is worth 4% of $5.00 or 20 cents

You need to spend thousands to make 5 dollars that way

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Thats like 350 dollars of games equalling 20 cents credit

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Oh snap im a fool for not reading please own me i deserve it

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Lol

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

D2 is cool separate from the loot while d3 kinda sucks as you wait for the loot to be excited for imho

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Need for speed racer

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

John Romero posted:

how have they not announced the ps+ library games yet

You gave them the money upfront so theres no urgency for them

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Is tinykin on ps? Its real good. So good you gonna say its too short/doesnt fully explore its potential.
Its freakin great i recommend.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Pretty sure I saw it on the store front page while I was browsing last night, but also was tired and zombified

Its chibi robo+pikmin with no time limits, no combat, and amazing level design

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Its super chill

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Shrecknet posted:

last question: I'm a huge vampire: the masquerade fan (obviously), but how are they so shameless to be asking $60 for Swansong, which is correct me if im wrong, a visual novel

You arent a fan you are a locked in purchase

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Arist posted:

I'm so close to finishing Xenoblade 3, I can loving taste the end, please, I want to play other games

This was me last week.
Maybe i got a bad ending idk but it wasnt worth it

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Beating a xenoblade game always means like the final 10 hours are running down repeating metal hallways fighting the same enemy mob that is spammed thickly over every surface

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Arist posted:

Honestly, it's really good, but there's just so. many. sidequests. And they're developed and well-written enough that you feel obligated to do most of them. I just finished up the last big party member sidequest though, and I have four minor ones left in my log that I'll probably just ignore for now. I like the game a lot, but I beat Xenoblade 1 and Xenoblade 2 back-to-back over two weeks. I've been playing Xenoblade 3 for two months, and a lot of that is just that it's legitimately kind of annoying to boot the game up and realize I have a mountain of sidequests I feel obligated to tackle before I can make even a meager amount of story progress.

But if you do sidequests you are hilariously overpowered for the critical path. The last 3rd of the game when a fight started, i put the console down to watch tv cause the ai could win it with no help from me

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

fridge corn posted:

Tactics ogre is gona fucken rool

Yeah

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sakurazuka posted:

I'd liked to be hyped for GoW but I'm not paying £60 for one game so it'll have to wait a bit.

Its gonna be the same except the story so i might replay 1 instead of buying 2 since i havent touched it in 4 years but remember liking it

Sony, this is what your policies have wrought

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

It doesn't look like it plays nearly as rigidly tbh, all sorts of movement/traversal options from the early vids

Yeah i'm open to the purchase im not saying no, but sony already fooled me with hfw, and its pointless grapple hook and glider

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sony making a lot of stuff i dont want these days

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

This is pretty good

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I loved plague tale 1 cause it was a surprise to play a focus home interactive game that was good actually but im 3 chapters into 2 going like drat i wish this was uc4 instead cause that old game is 100x better than this one thats trying to copy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Tunic was ok but the combat felt bad with the aggressive knockback and hitstun

Vvv
Its a good method i do it

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Oct 19, 2022