Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

the fatal flaw is that there are about 2 good games for vr

Hey, that’s two more than the ps5 has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

PSVR2 will be my first vr headset, I’m excited for it

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

What the heck @ people saying Cyberpunk is only good at the very start... that's crazy! There's so much good story stuff after that. You don't even have Johnny yet!!!!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

kirbysuperstar posted:

Johnny is the worst part of the game though

High praise of the rest of the game, I'm into it

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is this new booster making people fell worse than the first one? I’ve had pretty much no side effects from the vaccine or first booster

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How’s the Pulse wireless headset? It’s on sale on Amazon today

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

The best video game soundtrack is Metal Gear Rising, but that list has some other good picks too!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

If I got the PS4 version of The Quarry, will that come with the ps5 version?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I’ve been playing some FF14 too. I got Dark Knight to 90 and got my first complete relic weapon!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I never finished act 3 of DQXI, not because I got bored but more because I hated the feeling that it was undoing everything I loved about the story. Pretty much when act 2 ended I was like “man I’m so happy they never like went back in time and undid what happened, the story actually had real stakes” only for act 3 to literally do that lol. Left a sour taste on an otherwise awesome game.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

#ImWithBloober

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

All this little Endwalker talk has just made me remember how amazing it is. God that whole thing, beginning to end, was incredible.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

You all are crazy, that part of Endwalker (much like every part of Endwalker) ruled.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Seems like a good price to me… if they have games

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I feel like I barely get any hints at all for puzzles? Am I just completing them so fast I don’t get a chance to hear them??

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Fix posted:

Eyyyy, they finally put a date on it.

This winter, gamers win

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

JollyBoyJohn posted:

Elden Ring does a lot brilliantly but I can't say it bettered Dark Soul 1

Don’t worry, I’ll say it for you

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is there anyway to downgrade you ps+ subscription tier before it expires?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

That’s pretty much how long I expected it to be anyway

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I’m excited to start Sonic Frontiers!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I’m in the GOWR postgame now, and I’m enjoying going around and finishing the side stuff. The only really annoying thing for me is traversing TO the side stuff, especially in vantage in

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I’ll just say, I played Cyberpunk when it came out on a PS4 Pro and had a great time

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I must have got a special edition of GOWR because I didn’t get any crazy amounts of handholding ever. The worst I got were characters saying “that looks interesting” but having no idea what they were talking about.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

All I know is, when I get to play Days Gone there better be a lot of butt-watching or I’ll be very disappointed

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is the Witcher 3 update out yet?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Hmm, when I go look the only option to download is the ps4 version…

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Oh, only the compete edition has the enhanced version. And i guess I don’t get the one for free even though I own the original game and the DLCs… well I guess $30 isn’t TOO bad

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

My only options for downloading the vanilla game and DLCs is the PS4 version. The only thing I see that has a PS5 option is the complete edition

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I was able to find the download on the ps store site!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Emet-Selch makes a ton of sense at #1, super happy to see it.

Wakka at 2…. I don’t know about that

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

GOW Ragnarok nitpicks are getting desperate now

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Speaking of Metal Gear Rising, I’m glad Sonic Team took inspiration from that game for the Super Sonic boss fights in Frontiers. They’re awesome!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I have to admit something… I think Atreus is a good character…

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Are people getting Nier A confused with the original Nier? Automata’s combat was fun!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I have base DMC5 for PS4… is there anything special I’d want to buy to get the Special Edition on PS5? I don’t remember if you could upgrade or not

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I was tidying up a closet the other day and found my PS Vita and it’s charger!!! I was super happy to find it again

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I’m like, THIS close to preordering a PSVR2. It’d be my first be headset ever, I’ve never even tried one before

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

blackguy32 posted:

I want to as well. What games would you get to justify it? Right now, I can only think of RE Village and No Man's Sky.

Those and the Horizon game, yeah. This purchase would be more of a long-term investment, hoping there’s enough support in the long run.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I hear a lot of people calling it Shitfinite Snorefare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I finished up Life is Strange: True Colors yesterday! I feel like I heard very little about it, don’t know if it went under the radar or not. But I quite enjoyed it!