Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
new thread already????

but

but my stats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
lots of yakuza games coming and we have to call them like a dragon now

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Morpheus posted:

Yeah what's up with that name now - I thought LAD would be for turn-based stuff.

its the translation of the japanese name for the series (and studio), they called it yakuza when it came over for western marketing but now how the series has gone and everything else with ishin, no real need to call it yakuza and they treated 7 as a reboot kind of thing.

8 is still turn based
gaiden and ishin are action based like the rest.

im betting 8's western name will be "like a dragon: subtitle" no number or anything

Vikar Jerome fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Sep 14, 2022

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

VideoGames posted:

I have not watched the new Yakuza trailers, but is that an older Kiryu in the picture for 8? and is that him again in the Gaiden one?

I really do need to finish 2,3,4,5,6 and 7....

get them on the stream docket veeg!

and judgmet/ lost judgment (gently caress i havent even fished lost judgment yet)

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

so good, drop kicking them out of the window. feels good man, so good.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Real hurthling! posted:

More threads than exclusives

:eyepop:

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Arist posted:

I can't believe Yakuza is shifting fully to the "Like a Dragon" branding, feels good that the series is big enough that they think they can survive that name change

straight up owns. its a better title too. should go back and re-release everything with that title.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

lmao

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

fridge corn posted:

I cant believe the queen of england was the talent agency director dude of whatever that is exactly

What pies havent they got their fingers in??

this threads pies!

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

FlamingLiberal posted:

I never finished DR1 because the AI for the survivors was as dumb as a box of rocks

In DR2 and beyond they fixed it, thankfully

see thats why i didnt like dr2 that much, because you could just ignore the survivors, it didnt feel like much of a ooooh gently caress challenge anymore.

i've been looking up the ps4 versions of DR and as far as i can tell, only DR1 got a phyiscal release in the uk for ps4, and 2 and otr are digital only??? capcom, please. (i got the 360 boxes tho anyway but still!)

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Escobarbarian posted:

I’m very proud of us as a group

RIP

this is like an rpg sequel and every one starts from level 1 again despite importing.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Judgement is a stand alone series set in the Yakuza universe.

HOWEVER it does not deal with any characters from the Yakuza games, there are no cameos, and you do not need previous knowledge of the Yakuza series.

there is that... one substory in the first game... oh no.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Wolfsheim posted:

and Mirror Face is at the center of the dumbest plot twist of all time.

y4 says hello.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1570217827055050752?t=Hu0psps25No2JYiqauVJQg&s=19

Lol @ geoff being in the call too

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Qualley

he mentioned having a vr game too, its either the xbox game, overdose or ds2 or new horror game or whatever the gently caress he is working on. we know its games with an s however.

edit:

ORRRRR
https://twitter.com/JoseMellinas_/status/1570250489622855683

:tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

Vikar Jerome fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Sep 15, 2022

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

you can download the "vr game" here, full on kojima ARG mode

https://tgsvr.com/en/download/
https://streamable.com/j0l29r

https://www.reddit.com/r/DeathStran...utm_name=iossmf

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

capcom showcase is about to start, get ready!

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Lol re4r is coming to ps4. And thats it. Please wait until the re showcase next month!?!?!?!?!

:negative:

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Ps4 just too hot to quit

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Holy loving poo poo street fighter 6 looks so good goddamn

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Yesssss you can play all sf in the open world at arcades like yakuza fuccccck can play final fight.

Day1 with this poo poo

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

thank you to all who bought GoT, i humble myself before your sacrifice

https://twitter.com/FanbyteMedia/status/1570344103162032128

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

lol

https://twitter.com/GIBiz/status/1570415818625912837

lmao

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Yesssss it begins!!!!!

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Noob Saibot posted:

This is how Konami makes their big comeback into gaming? With….Suikoden?

Showcase is in a few hours, at 1pm gmt

Vikar Jerome fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Sep 16, 2022

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyyjeaDBgl4

Fuuck shocked at the effort konami are putting in

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

https://twitter.com/MichaelPHuber/status/1570663659013275648?t=kp0zXKCkbRXIG5O_xmCrHw&s=19

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Nail Rat posted:

Hell square won't even put the 8/16 bit FF games on consoles!

Still shocked this hasnt happend. When is squares tgs panel?? Cos if they aint doing it in the 35th ff year then lol. Lmao. :negative:

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

the konami showcase is happening right now and so far they've announced nothing but anime schoolgirl mobile games

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

theyre going over suikoden hd now

edit: i was wrong, they are just going over the tgs show booth.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

yes yes, konami play the suikoden hd collection remaster again, yes please. lol, i wonder if you have any other big IP's you could announce a remaster of or new entries into you've lease to other studios lol. please. lol.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

they are playing the intro gameplay to suikoden now, god it looks so loving good

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

lmao they said "6th suikoden" and then changed the subject

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

damnit, cant get a dualsense replacement until the 26th lol.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

konami just announced a ps5 shump called all guns blazing.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

fridge corn posted:

Did they really..?? I was watching it on mute without subtitles lol

someone asked the host and they were like "we are being asked about a 6th installment??? im interested in that too" and then quickly moved on to the football

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

lmao.

still. no. when.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

lmfao. what the gently caress

cerny what you playing at

ah well, i mean i got a psvr1 (new edition) hooked up so i cant complain too much, would have been nice to carry things over but the ps5 doesnt have that many usb slots and its gonna be a pain in the rear end to switch back and forth, im guessing the best poo poo will get ports tbh.

Vikar Jerome fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Sep 16, 2022

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

acksplode posted:

Been talkin about it in the PSVR thread, no one was expecting BC due to the technical challenges involved. PSVR1 games were tightly coupled to the PSVR1 hardware in such a way that achieving BC without patching games would've been a lot of trouble.

i dont get how tho, is it the lightbar stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

haha it even works on launch xbone

trying to imagine rn how insanely mad i'd be if i figured out there was 95% finished factions 2 locked inside the 2LOU game disc

Theres elements in it iirc, not 95% tho that would cause riots