Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I wasn't too interested in Yakuza Ishin, but adding Kuze, Awano and Shibusawa has possibly swayed me...

Also, disappointed that Sony didn't announce a new Everybody's Golf game, since the online servers are shutting down next week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Sakurazuka posted:

Clap Hanz just released a new golf game, for Switch & mobile

Yeah, I've been playing the hell out of the Apple Arcade game and it's great

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Dinosaurs! posted:

Game development is nuts now. I remember feeling like the wait from GTA3 to VC was long. Poor kids have been playing GTA5 a goddamn decade.

I haven't gamed on a PC in more than a decade, but it also seems like "total conversion" mods like Counter-Strike or TFC have gone by the wayside - apparently game engines are way too complex these days for an amateur team to build those types of mods.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I've beaten Hades a few dozen times, mostly because I bought it during peak COVID and it was the perfect game to play on interminable conference calls that were of little relevance to me

I adore Returnal too, but the only reason I haven't gone back is because I've wanted to play other games in my backlog. Adding Deathloop to the stack when it gets added to PS+ Extra later today...

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Given the reviews, I'm probably going to hold off on Callisto until it inevitably gets added to PS+. Hoping the DS remake fares better, at least - 1 and 2 were some of my favorite games from that generation.

I'm also hoping that the System Shock remake is good, but man, there isn't much good news coming from that studio