Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Sakurazuka posted:

Clap Hanz just released a new golf game, for Switch & mobile

Ah, the excuse to ragequit Sekiro for the first time that I was looking for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMzONb1-CKg

Absolutely in love with the energy this game is bringing.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

lol what the hell is even going on?

Couldn't even begin to tell you, but here's the last trailer they put out. Noting that they worked on Dead or Alive Extreme Volleyball is a pretty incredible flex for this sort of game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w4r9aOqlhA

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

In the spirit of this new thread, I enjoyed this post very much, thank you for posting it.

I'd totally play with Japanese VO if that's an option.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Is that a screenshot from their podcast?

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

The top two posters have spoken.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

drat, that Konami shmup looks pretty sweet.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

I said come in! posted:

Hopefully we at least get Beatsaber.

It'll be there, but you'll have to buy it again.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

I feel like I'd like to read a novelization of Chorvs, but dang if the game doesn't drag on a while. That said I'm clearly doing something wrong because other people are finishing this thing in far less time than I've spent on it. I like the play of it well enough, but then there's these minutes long segments of just flying in a straight line. Woof.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Guillermus posted:

Tim Rogers working at Polygon confirmed

lmao

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

veni veni veni posted:

Endless tutorials popping up when you suck at a game is trash, but the truly cursed poo poo is games prompting you to turn down the difficulty after you die like, twice.

I wouldn't know. :smug:

I turn it down to start with.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Blind Rasputin posted:

Good job and kudos to you. Sekiro always will hold many of my greatest gaming achievements. Nearly no-hit genichiro kill, and just going all out against Isshin and winning. Lady Butterfly is the first boss to really test your rhythm game. Like, sekiro is nearly dance dance revolution (not trolling) with regards to the rhythm recognition it demands from the player. Lady Butterfly is all dance. Once it clicks it feels incredible. But for her phases where the ghosts appear, I didn’t really ever rely on snap seeds primarily because they were such a limited resource (and you want to save them for cheesing the ghost monk fight). Instead, loving just go all out in those phases. Ignore the ghosts best you can, and stay on her, and keep up high precision deflections and the crit attack negations. You can completely gently caress her up before the ghosts can really do anything.

I'm stuck at the exact same spot and all the advice I've read is that if you're aggressive enough you can stop them from even spawning in the first place?

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

Holy loving poo poo, the hqcker posted 10k lines of the source code too goddamnnn

Zero cool

Edit: not sure if its an hacker or exemployee lol

Oh no, not ten thousand lines of code.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Imagine being a company stealing the code for GTA6 who then has to produce all the assets to finish stealing GTA6.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

They have all of it.

It's still in development, so clearly not.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

They have everything theyve made so far lol

They can make, market, and ship the rest then, if they don't get arrested or sued into the ground first.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

Relationship with Konami ended! Rockstar Hacker is my new best friend!

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

lol. Suikoden tho...

Fyi, this hack confirms a bunch of prior gta6 leaks ive posted. :smuggo:

How?

On second thought, it does not matter. Other people could have, in the last ten years, leaked stuff about GTA6 and the code base being stolen could confirm that. Good story.

Fix fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Sep 18, 2022

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

No, not yet at least, its just gta6

Bloober team leaked their internal docs too. Sony had those slides go up. You brought them to us.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

Thats cos Im the magic man, fix.

Truly the trumpiest poo poo.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Noob Saibot posted:

Yea I was gonna say this is the biggest leak since half life 2. Serves them right for milking gta online for a decade and not releasing new single player games

The motive, I can at least get behind.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Blind Rasputin posted:

Why would a company have the source code for all their games not in some sort of air-gapped server?

Some large portion of them might have been working from home for the last couple years.

quote:

But also, and this is definitely ignorance on my part, what’s the big deal about source code getting leaked? Is it because other people can produce the game? Or just rip out pieces and parts of it for their projects? Like, who gives a F if rockstar still produces the game.

Nobody else is going to make this game. Somebody might steal the low temperature horse ball shrinking tech, but then they're going to have to hire artists to recreate the scrotal compression and no press is going to report on it because it's ten years old by then.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

the hacker is claiming it wasnt theirs wallet, so someone just got scammed by bitcon.

hahahaha

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

https://twitter.com/DanAllenGaming/status/1572026058337300481

This is so funny. (Its not)

Cos this dude got caught being "therealinsider" who leaked the next ac game abit ago thus breaking an nda he had signed and started teasing all kinds of poo poo after about other things for clout only for it turn out to be another random gamer youtuber. he forgot to change accounts when replying and now its a "gamer moment im try sorry" and everyone who eats leaks for breakfast who claims to habe been aware of this youtuber before (also liars) have all turned on him for this "betrayal" of big company trust.

Gaming internet drama is so loving lame in 2022

You don't have to bring it here, if it's lame.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

I'm also right around that point, but only a few hours in because I've been just doing the main quests. My understanding is that all the side stuff stays available? Sure hope it's true and I'm not locking myself out of some of these characters.

It definitely plays smoother now over the first game, if not completely free of hiccups. I don't think I was thirty seconds in when I got caught on some piddling piece of terrain and thought "oh, here we go" but it's been pretty smooth since.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

withoutclass posted:

Was looking for an open world game to scratch the itch and RDR2 was on sale for $35, guess I'll finally get around to playing it. Definitely a beautiful game so far.

Oof, to be able to go back to that for the first time. Absurdly gorgeous and alive.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

fridge corn posted:

Inspiring me to dig my trombone out of the closet

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

He didnt leak those, he was a recent leaker going off pass leaks to further boost his clout poo poo

He was just a normal dude who sold out his own low-tier pre-street date access for clicks. Mercilessly executed by Jason Schrier. He made up a pseudonym on twitter and forgot to log off.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

veni veni veni posted:

As far as VR headsets go. PSVR 2 is basically everything I'd want in one atm. Obviously I cannot say for sure until I can try one out for myself, but I think games are going to look and play bonkers good on this thing. It's not going to feel like a slight upgrade from PSVR 1, it's going to feel like a multi generational jump. Although a lot of the features are already available on other HMDs, PSVR 2 sounds like it's got everything it needs to be a really impressive experience along with even more bells and whistles, and I'm probably going to be hype as hell come launch time.

It's going to be loving great! I can't wait!

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

HFW is hitting for me way harder than I expected it to. The traversal is so much better than the original exploring is actually a good time. I charged ahead on the story up until unlocking the Gaia base but I think I'm starting to be a bit under-leveled and haven't hardly bought any new toys, so now I'm finally getting to just romp around and talk to people and it's all very delightful. Kinda funny to hit the point in the story where it sets a real sense of a deadline for the world ending and then go gently caress off to learn Machine Strike and hunt raccoons, but that's what I feel like doing now, mom!

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

This is how it hit for me, too. I had a great time with the game, and yeah, the traversal is simply amazing. One of those games where it's way more fun to curtail fast travel because of some of the random poo poo you'll find while walking around just makes things feel kinetic as hell. High point for me was the desert subchapter, but you can do them in any order if you're savvy. One thing I def recommend, besides having a diverse set of weapons with different elements, is going to Chainscrape and grabbing the Javelin from the boomboom ladies. That weapon, plus the partbreaker limit break skill got me through some poo poo, lemme tell you.

I just rolled back into Chainscrape to do board games. I'll look for it. Thanks!

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

SilkyP posted:

I’m curious if the controls are any good. Played on PC but can’t imagine doing that poo poo with a controller

It was fine, but I haven’t played on PC for decades, so I probably just don’t know how bad I have it.

My civilization never really forgave me for the hard pivot from pacifism.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

is there any decent undetectable hack that lets me use my dualshock 4 on ps5 games????? i got a stonk on for cyberpunk and my goddamn dualsense is still fried with no replacement

also has anyone watched cyberpunk edgerunners???

I think remote play works?

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

it works lmao. i had to bluetooth the dualshock 4 to my phone and plug the phone into the ps5 usb so it doesnt kill the battery and then mute the sound and phone sceen but im now playing ps5 games on the big screen with a dualshock 4. good show sony.

Hell yea.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

The age of konami has returned!

Please, Konami, make a good game.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

I

loving

Love

Shooting off robot parts from tall grass. Love it.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Kazzah posted:

Really? I think I heard about this game where that's like the main thing you do

They learned so much from being crushed by BOTW, I look forward to what they learned from Elden Ring.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

They released the first game Father's Day weekend, the fucks.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

:hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxloMQgfoYI

:aaa: