Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I said come in! posted:

In RDR1 Online, you can ride a buffalo.

Can you cook their wings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I love playing Diablo 4 with enough lag to remind me of playing Duke 3D on Kali in '95.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I just want it to say SEGA.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Sorry, I'm working on the first Pathfinder game. The controls take some getting used to.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Man I just wish it was being released as a physical PS5 game.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Vintersorg posted:

I didnt know this. I like discs. :(

Right. I don't buy digital unless it's like $10 or less, like Dragon Age was where the physical is way more expensive.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I was way more into quake 1. 32 player ctf and dm was amazing. It played so much faster than the sequel.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I had BG1 six cd ver, and BG2 boxed. BG3 boxed when

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Give me the disc, a map, and some swag here is $80 thx.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I think I've gotten like 40.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

My wife doesn't understand why 30 seconds isn't good enough.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

ArmTheHomeless posted:

Thinking of buying divinity original sin 2 as a substitute for not being able to play bg3 until September. I don't know much about it but it looks similar.

It's a ton of fun, works great on console.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

That's fun murder and not sad murder, ok

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Only if you go through an area that you killed dozens of people in an earlier game and the place is just loaded with skeletons.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Have you played the other Trails games? Some nerd told me I needed to play the Trails in the Sky series first. I own all 4 Cold Steel games.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yea I have Trails from Zero which I havent played either.

I played the first Sky game on Steam.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Ok so basically (since I own them who cares)

Cold Steel 1
Cold Steel 2
Trails From Zero
Trails to Azure
Cold Steel 3
Cold Steel 4

?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Where does Reverie and Nayuta come in then? I guess I could Google this.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I guess I don't have Azure. I'm not getting it on the Switch and appparently the PS4 ver is end of year?

Thanks for the info.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Morpheus posted:

Used to be worse back in the day before smart phones - you'd try to build your computer and it'd beep three times, and you'd wonder what that meant. Couldn't exactly go online to find out.

What, in like 1987? Could find this out online since like '94. Hell AOL had places to find this info.

poo poo, I bet Compuserv did too.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The new Skyrim upon release?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah but would someone who has never played a MGS game like it after all this time?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

Fortunately there's no way Nintendo would pay Hollywood actor prices for a game voice.

Maybe they just signed a contract where they could use his movie lines forever and ever in every game so now they're good to go.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Ok so I'm really really enjoying Pathfinder: Kingmaker except the part where the game crashes every two loving hours.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

RandolphCarter posted:

Sony why are you emailing me about payment for ps+ when my subscription ends next July

I got that too and mine is march.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

Been waiting for console version of Monochrome Mobius after playing through most of the Utawarerumono games last year.

I own most of the Uta games, suggestion on what order to play?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

GameFly for real.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Lego City Undercover is pretty great.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails showed up.

A while back I asked in which order should I play Tales in. Where does this one fit into the below?

Cold Steel 1
Cold Steel 2
Trails From Zero
Trails to Azure
Cold Steel 3
Cold Steel 4
Reverie

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Motto posted:

Nowhere. It's a standalone action RPG falcom gave the Trails/Kiseki branding for whatever reason.

Oh drat. Cool, thanks.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I like how when I buy an LP or a CD it includes not only the physical copy but a download code. Same with movies.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

Less than half a game that ends on a forever unresolved 'to be continued'.

Right, but it's still worth playing especially since it's like $10 or whatever now.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Issaries posted:

That is pretty good and all, but Blood and Wine is the GOAT dlc to beat

Made by the same company, so I'd hope they know what they're doing.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

poo poo.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1704684446639861762?s=20

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I still have 5 and 6 to play. I played 7 after playing 4.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

DD2 hype

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1704854799550947550?s=20

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

God damnit.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1704876257249497512?s=20

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I already have 3 and 4 just not the PS5 cool box set editions.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

...! posted:

:confused:

I platted it easily. What exact trophies did you have a problem with?

Gotta say that while that Trails of Cold Steel III/IV box set looks really cool, I don't understand why they're making a PS5 port. You could almost run those games on a PS3. They don't exactly push the PS4 to its limits. Since the PS5 can run PS4 games, this port seems extremely pointless.

The Trails series are great JRPGs, though, and I highly recommend playing the PS4 versions, which are obviously available on the PSN store. They go on sale pretty often, too. Just keep in mind that there are seven of them on PS4 and they're all really long even by JRPG standards, so playing all of them will be a huge time commitment.

If you decide to try out the series, I recommend playing them in chronological order; plot events in the later games assume that you've played through the previous games and are very familiar with the plot of those games as well as the major events that occurred.

Plot chronological order is:

Trails from Zero
Trails to Azure
Trails of Cold Steel
Trails of Cold Steel II
Trails of Cold Steel III
Trails of Cold Steel IV
Trails into Reverie

When I asked what order I should play these in, someone said this order:

Cold Steel 1
Cold Steel 2
Trails From Zero
Trails to Azure
Cold Steel 3
Cold Steel 4
Reverie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

Release order is the intended order and there's not really any reason to play them in this order now they're all available in English.

Awesome, will update my notes. Between this and the Yakuza series, sheesh.