Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
woke up this morn to basically a bricked 15 pro max. was on the hello screen with unresponsive touch. voume up down lock hold didn't work. plugged it into the compute and its resetting to factory now....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Restored from icloud backup and the software is supposedly up to date. Had auto updates on not sure if there was an update last night. What an absolutely messy message. Would not expect this mess from apple

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Jose Oquendo posted:

If you have a Mac, load up Apple Configurator and try the 'revive device.' That can fix OS poo poo without touching your apps and settings.

i plugged into my mac and did a factory reset and restore from icloud. Where is apple configurator?

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

How do I stop junk marketing texts. I get constant texts particularly from mountain bike and outdoor gear sale websites despite always delete and report as junk. what in the world