Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I am going to upgrade all my family’s phones. Pretty sure I will get a 14 pro max and give my 11 pro max to my kid. My problem is what to get my husband whos X is “fine” and he is fine with it. The battery is going and he wants better cameras. We have ATT. Is it worth it to get him a 14 or should I look at 13? We upgrade so rarely I am willing to get whatever but also interested in saving money if the difference is negligible.

I don’t need a new phone but my kid really likes photography and so I want to pass this 11 pro max to them so they have the better cameras than the X they have. That and the bad battery life on both of their Xs are driving this

E: I am getting husband and I both 14 pro max, yolo

HungryMedusa fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Sep 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

My phones aren't supposed to be here until the end of October. This makes me sad. Come on ATT!!

Thinking about trying the Magsafe wallet instead of my go to Mujjo this time. If anyone has wallet case recs let me know. Doesn't need to allow charging.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Duckman2008 posted:

They’ll likely ship sooner. Carriers learned long ago just give a crazy long term data and ship sooner when they’re actually available.

Seriously, if you tell a customer “this ships for October 7” and it arrives October 9, you are a loving villain. But if you say “this ships for October 15,” and they get it October 9 you are a goddamn hero.

This is what I was hoping and also I want it now!

jabro posted:

A wallet case I’d check out the mous. I used them before and they have an accessory thing going on that you can attach different things if it tickles your fancy.

These look pretty nice, I like they have the horizontal layout for cards.

Jose Oquendo posted:

Ive been using the MagSafe wallet for a while now and it's fine. It holds 2-3 cards max so as long as you can function like that, you'll be fine.

I have been going strong with one credit card and my ID so this should work. I am hoping to dump the physical CC but a lot of places around me don't take apple pay and that is a huge bummer

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

It's basically like having a purse. I have never been a purse carrier, so phone and ID together feels natural.

Forgetting the whole thing somewhere or being robbed of it would be a huge pain in the rear end, but it's the same as if I was carrying it all in a huge bag. Having them together almost makes me more vigilant.