Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
Thank you Rageholic for taking this on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

Skeezy posted:

I知 a yearly updater for some dumb rear end reason but when I did the update from 12 mini to 13 Pro I got in on athree year deal with ATT so I知 stuck till the 16 and honestly, I知 kinda looking forward to seeing if anything cool happens by then.

The iLand is neat but I知 not super into it right now. I feel like the 13 Pro does what I need it to do and the ProMotion was really the last big thing I wanted at this point I think.

Doesn稚 your agreement renew every time you upgrade?

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
I don稚 understand why people continue to be taken advantage of with poo poo like that and ever increasing lease agreements when much cheaper options exist in the prepaid realm and buying a refurb or even a new device outright is stupid easy.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

Violator posted:

Anybody hear of Battery Health being wrong? My iPhone 11 Pro bought at release still says 92% health but it drains 10+% per hour, I have to throw it on the charger several times a day, and I notice a lot of slowdown (several seconds to load content in apps when it used to be instant, apps freezing up, etc) in circumstances that seem like degraded battery performance may be related. I知 updated to the 16.0.2 but this was going on with iOS 15 too.

How many apps do you have? Are they running in the background too? Depending on the apps it could just be taxing the phone constantly.