Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Well what're you gonna fill me up with. That big fat dick and all the baby butter in those heavy looking balls dude? Gahahaha! - damning audio of what is unmistakably my voice presented to the public by Reggie Fils-Aime to cancel my rear end in a shocking new 'me too' movement that rocks the gaming industry to its very core.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thank you so much for to filling a me up.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

we're gonna need several more fat girls with gross facial piercings to survive impgate

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

Well what're you gonna fill me up with. That big fat dick and all the baby butter in those heavy looking balls dude? Gahahaha! - damning audio of what is unmistakably my voice presented to the public by Reggie Fils-Aime to cancel my rear end in a shocking new 'me too' movement that rocks the gaming industry to its very core.

Lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

no matter what the woke Twitter mob has to say about this, i stand with Hizke

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

The most tone deaf thread I've ever seen. Are you aware with what is happening to G4TV's twitch channel's layoff? Get hosed. Karmas a bitch; a boss bitch. Pray she doesn't find you.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Thank you so much for to filling a me up.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

we're gonna need several more fat girls with gross facial piercings to survive impgate

insane anime posted:

The most tone deaf thread I've ever seen. Are you aware with what is happening to G4TV's twitch channel's layoff? Get hosed. Karmas a bitch; a boss bitch. Pray she doesn't find you.

Lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lumburgh: mm yeah, we're gonna need several more..[rolling hand in air like flopping fish] fat girls with gross facial piercings to SURV-VIVE impgate

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Gamer's Don't Get Cancelled
They Respawn

buy now on
https://www.gamergate2.nk

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

They Respawn

buy now on

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Doug Bowser? How about Doug Bow,

you know what... NO. I am not going down this road again. You all know the story of what bowser said. I'm so normal and happy now haha.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Gamers who gently caress dont finish..they just reload.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Gamers Who gently caress are recruiting. ventrillo / forums. 13+, USA, based.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

They Respawn

buy now on

you know what... NO. I am not going down this road again. You all know the story of what bowser said. I'm so normal and happy now haha.

insane anime posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Lmao

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

insane anime posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

They Respawn

buy now on

insane anime posted:

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Reggie busting like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQymNB0_USQ

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
can't stop saying Buttery Smooth after reading the OP again

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
My "wee" would like to play! Why dont you stomp on my goomba right here... Hey, not too hard now! Don't do me like you did Gunpei Yokoi! Bwahaha. ...Sorry. I went too far.

Prosecuting attorney: is this you in this footage?

Me: I was not in Japan the year Miyamoto-san alleges and, I have to remind you that though I would be incredibly honored, I have not met the man. [Makes incredibly annoying bowing motion]

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

can't stop saying Buttery Smooth after reading the OP again

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

My "wee" would like to play! Why dont you stomp on my goomba right here... Hey, not too hard now! Don't do me like you did Gunpei Yokoi! Bwahaha. ...Sorry. I went too far.

Me: I was not in Japan the year Miyamoto-san alleges and, I have to remind you that though I would be incredibly honored, I have not met the man. [Makes incredibly annoying bowing motion]

Lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hizke posted:

lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Hizke posted:

Me as your attorney: *hits a gong in the back of the courtroom when you do the bow*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hizke posted:

Go Zoy Mah Su, sensei. *smirks*

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Placing my hand on the Wii Balance Board like a bible

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

goferchan posted:

Me as your attorney: *hits a gong in the back of the courtroom when you do the bow*

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Hizke posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://objection.lol/objection/4274381

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Hizke