Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Well what're you gonna fill me up with. That big fat dick and all the baby butter in those heavy looking balls dude? Gahahaha! - damning audio of what is unmistakably my voice presented to the public by Reggie Fils-Aime to cancel my rear end in a shocking new 'me too' movement that rocks the gaming industry to its very core.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Thank you so much for to filling a me up.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

we're gonna need several more fat girls with gross facial piercings to survive impgate

insane anime posted:

lumburgh: mm yeah, we're gonna need several more..[rolling hand in air like flopping fish] fat girls with gross facial piercings to SURV-VIVE impgate

That Little Demon posted:

Gamer's Don't Get Cancelled
They Respawn

buy now on
https://www.gamergate2.nk

Doug Bowser? How about Doug Bow,

you know what... NO. I am not going down this road again. You all know the story of what bowser said. I'm so normal and happy now haha.

insane anime posted:

Gamers who gently caress dont finish..they just reload.

Hizke posted:

My "wee" would like to play! Why dont you stomp on my goomba right here... Hey, not too hard now! Don't do me like you did Gunpei Yokoi! Bwahaha. ...Sorry. I went too far.

Prosecuting attorney: is this you in this footage?

Me: I was not in Japan the year Miyamoto-san alleges and, I have to remind you that though I would be incredibly honored, I have not met the man. [Makes incredibly annoying bowing motion]

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Go Zoy Mah Su, sensei. *smirks*

Placing my hand on the Wii Balance Board like a bible

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lol

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

huge buckets of dude juice = pog. enough said.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Tom cruise screaming at me in court

“Did you or did you not command Lara Croft to stand in the corner and face the wall so the camera would zoom in on her breasts”

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

“Did you or did you not command Lara Croft to stand in the corner and face the wall so the camera would zoom in on her breasts”

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gene Hackman secretly records Miyamoto and Iwata days before Gunpei Yokoi’s untimely death

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Gene Hackman secretly records Miyamoto and Iwata days before Gunpei Yokoi’s untimely death

I lolled at myself for thinking of a fake influencer named Jean Hackman who mods denim. I need to sleep more

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I lolled at myself for thinking of a fake influencer named Jean Hackman who mods denim. I need to sleep more

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jean Hackman in The Fresh Collection

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

sophisticated lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

EmmyOk posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
lmfao loving amazing thread

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008

insane anime posted:

Gamers Who gently caress are recruiting. ventrillo / forums. 13+, USA, based.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hizke posted:

Well what're you gonna fill me up with. That big fat dick and all the baby butter in those heavy looking balls dude? Gahahaha! - damning audio of what is unmistakably my voice presented to the public by Reggie Fils-Aime to cancel my rear end in a shocking new 'me too' movement that rocks the gaming industry to its very core.

toot toot. reggies pink train has the right of way in my poop passage rn :smugteddie:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

toot toot. reggies pink train has the right of way in my poop passage rn :smugteddie:

Good lord

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Clearing my Bowser history

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

lmao

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmao

----------------