Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

yeah thanks for this intrusive thought as well. ive had it pop up like 4 times.

mysterious loyall X posted:

toot toot. reggies pink train has the right of way in my poop passage rn :smugteddie:

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Reggie Fills a Me introduces the new Nintendo Erect

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

lol

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Is it true, Reg, you got some big beautiful balls in them draws that move around with the elasticity of Mario’s face from the Mario 64 menu screen.. haha just kidding. But if you do you are legally bound to show me

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Hizke posted:

Is it true, Reg, you got some big beautiful balls in them draws that move around with the elasticity of Mario’s face from the Mario 64 menu screen.. haha just kidding. But if you do you are legally bound to show me

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hizke posted:

lol

----------------

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Hizke posted:

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Hizke posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Me, cornering Reggie at a nightclub:

quote:

Come here girl (go 'head be gone with it)
Come to the back (go 'head be gone with it)
VIP (go 'head be gone with it)
Drinks on me (go 'head be gone with it)
Let me see what you're twerking with (go 'head be gone with it)
Look at those hips (go 'head be gone with it)
You make me smile (go 'head be gone with it)
Go 'head child (go 'head be gone with it)
And, get your sexy on (go 'head be gone with it)
Get your sexy on (go 'head be gone with it)
Get your sexy on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Hizke posted:

My "wee" would like to play! Why dont you stomp on my goomba right here... Hey, not too hard now! Don't do me like you did Gunpei Yokoi! Bwahaha. ...Sorry. I went too far.

Prosecuting attorney: is this you in this footage?

Me: I was not in Japan the year Miyamoto-san alleges and, I have to remind you that though I would be incredibly honored, I have not met the man. [Makes incredibly annoying bowing motion]