Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
rip the most prolific PYF Tankies/Authoritarian Moonbats poster

vyelkin posted:

thank you everyone itt for being such huge tankies that you brought pharohman out of hiding and let me annihilate him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

communism stays winning

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

another victim of communism

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

my bony fealty posted:

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Communism has claimed its 100000001st victim

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

my bony fealty posted:

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

Fairly certain these guys are split 50/50 between Larouchite psyop and alienated, thoroughly assimilated suburban teens trying desperately to give themselves an identity.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

concerning

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Not to me. I'm fine with it

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Pomeroy posted:

Fairly certain these guys are split 50/50 between Larouchite psyop and alienated, thoroughly assimilated suburban teens trying desperately to give themselves an identity.

great, thought AiT wasn't dead just for a second

hope you're happy FUCKASS

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

Regarde Aduck posted:

great, thought AiT wasn't dead just for a second

hope you're happy FUCKASS

AiT?

EDIT: ah, I get it. not sure I see the resemblance though.

Pomeroy has issued a correction as of 03:50 on Apr 6, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I was watching night witches in the sky and they kept yelling "tankie! tankie!" but they were talking about german tanks