Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I think Pol Pot's biggest crime was killing all those people.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

is he holding a hose spigot?

Natural gas tap?

Weka
May 5, 2019

I'm the hat that says "death".

Weka
May 5, 2019

I thought she was a confederate.

Weka
May 5, 2019

I believe they think Stalin was a fascist.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Do you know anything about how the Saur government worked with Islam?

Weka
May 5, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

O_o, do you think that sharia and communism are on the same side of things?

Depends on the conflict and the particular practitioners of sharia. Imo it's probably better to not ban religion totally especially in a country with strong religious community.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Nix Panicus posted:

Has the CIA found a new source of drug money or are we about to find an excuse to invade Afghanistan again?

I presume fentanyl

Weka
May 5, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

what is sharia?

Sharia is an Islamic judicial system. That's it. Libya under Gaddafi, Saudi Arabia, both have or had sharia.
Not a judicial system in a Muslim country, Turkey doesn't have sharia courts afaik.

Nothing I've said indicates a respect or lack thereof. It's a purely pragmatic position that trying to take away people's religion makes it harder to change other things about their society. Stalin did the same thing under attack and imo any revolution should function as if it's continuously under attack because it is.

Did you finally find that desi baddie to impress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

Not to me. I'm fine with it