Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
short Parenti stuff is great, my 71 year old dad is a diehard dem but I've been sending him Parenti stuff clips since, as an east coast Italian American, it sounds like the men he grew up listening to, and is slowly very slowly winning him around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

some plague rats posted:

The only thing I can think of that got rejected so far is when I tried to give plat to t a s t e. Some you lose

wtf t a s t e is cool. the rare good Bills fan, one of like five posters whose name I recognize without an av

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

mods taking students off to the corner for some private discipline? I never

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

lol

indigi
Jul 20, 2004