Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Kansas City, Kansas Chefs
San Diego Charters
View Results

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress Tom Brady.

Go Chargers.

Also gently caress the Cowboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

Is Al Micheals calling this remotely? He looks like he's superimposed on the screen.

That's just what happens when your 77.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

really queer Christmas posted:

Making me watch ads when I already have prime, gently caress you bezos

:hmmyes:

On the other hand, I haven't seen any local political ads, so I'll take it over that.

It's still not RedZone or the ManningCast.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
kick the gently caress off already

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
oh poo poo dwayne bowe

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

Was gonna say Bowe is looking big but he was always a little big, not too bad.

I hate that this game is on Thursday. I mean I hate all games that are on Thursday that aren't Thanksgiving, but for this game specifically both teams should get a full week to prepare.

Thursday Night Football is designed to be between AFC South teams fighting for 3rd place.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
JD and Turk being old and in commercials makes me feel old

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
go for it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
goforit

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
bootleg out

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
well that worked

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Random Thought: Darren Sproles was cool

OPI?

EDIT: Thank god it wasn't

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Mahomes is a loving cheat code and it's amazing to watch.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress

or maybe not?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

Somebody stop me from ordering more wings.

I feel tired and this has been a rough day.

Order more wings

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I'm watching on my TV through my Xbox Series X.

Shitposting from laptop and/or phone as normal.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Lol Fitzpatrick looks like he's gonna take his suit off and retreat to his Unabomber shack after this game.

I can't find the photoshop that went with it, but someone once said he looks like he's John Brown a week or two before Harpers Ferry.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
That play rarely works, even in Madden

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:wow:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

And yet how often do we do it a game

You only call FB Fake HB Toss once, and that's after you've used FB Dive like four or five times.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
wtf is happening

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol srsly wtf

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
We're getting some clownball folks

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
that was a pretty pass

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

MakaVillian posted:

Just a flick of his arm and the ball goes 40 yards on a rope Jesus christ

fartknocker posted:

Mahomes is a loving cheat code and it's amazing to watch.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

That has to be a nickname

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:psyduck:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

AndrewP posted:

lol if you're not using the "Prime Vision", it's literally All-22 live and it's incredible

I switched to this JUST as Herbert threw the pick six

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Chargers will go down the field to tie the game, then the Chiefs will go down and kick a field goal.

Then we'll get the two minute warning and poo poo will get real.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:ohdear:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Hopefully he just got the wind knocked out of him, but someone please go do a wellness check on Ross

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:ohdear::ohdear:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mystic Stylez posted:

Lol at CEH sliding, the gently caress is that

Seeing the flag was thrown and keeping the clock running rather than going out of bounds?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

MJeff posted:

Did CEH go down because he didn't want to score or because he knew he wasn't gonna score and didn't want to go out of bounds?

Almost certainly the latter. You'll see it every now and then, and I think Brian Westbrook did it a few times over the years.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Get him out of the game

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
whoa

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:tviv:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I know onside kicks are nearly impossible nowadays...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
loose!

edit: fudge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Please be okay, Herbie