Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Funniest QB to win a SB ring this year would definitely be Jimmy G.

Well okay, or Goff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Baker winning would be the best because gently caress the Browns

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kalli posted:

Well okay, or Goff.

It's Flacco, and it's the chaos I want most

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Funniest strongly dislike him SB QB would be Wentz I think.

And the team ain't bad really, just...flawed. Especially at QB.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the funniest qb to ever win a super bowl would be rex, unfortunately lovie let him try to win a super bowl

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Kalli posted:

Well okay, or Goff.

If you don't want Andey to win a Super Bowl ring, the terrorists have won.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Silly Burrito posted:

If you don't want Danny Dimes to win a Super Bowl ring, the terrorists have won.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
No one would be mad if Herbert won.

Except AFCW fans and then mostly just Denver and Vegas.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The Browns winning the Super Bowl should be considered one of the seals breaking like the Book of Revelations predicted.

Especially this season.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

No one would be mad if Herbert won.

Except AFCW fans and then mostly just Denver and Vegas.

I would be peeved I'd say. But also better than secret goth Carr or Denver winning again.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Funniest would obviously be Cousins cause he would 100% go 20/29 for 180 yards 1 TD

But forever would have to be known as "Superbowl winning QB"

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Funniest would obviously be Cousins cause he would 100% go 20/29 for 180 yards 1 TD

But forever would have to be known as "Superbowl winning QB"

Dilfer went 12/25 for 153 yards and 1TD :v:

I'm just saying there's a chance! But he's 2-10 in primetime games sooooooo

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

a neat cape posted:

If the Chargers don't win, I hope Brady destroys everyone

This is my stance, if it’s not the Ravens just throw another Lombardi on the Brady pile

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
It is Tuesday September 20th and 48 hours ago this happened

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Carson Wentz. The answer to anything related to funniest quarterback in 2022 is "Carson Wentz."

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Nah, I gotta go with Geno Smith. All of you writing him off should know he won't write you back.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Jalen Hurts beating Tua in the Super Bowl would be a whole entire experience for a certain state.

Or the other way around, either way, just a whooooooooole thing.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
The feel good story would be Herbert, but we all want Handsome James to win a SB because lol

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Jimmy G winning then flipping double birds to Shannahan & Lynch on his way to free agency would be :discourse:.

Same with Goff winning but to McVay & Snead, but I believe TFF would be more behind this as the Lions winning would be a real feel-good story.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Android Apocalypse posted:

Jimmy G winning then flipping double birds to Shannahan & Lynch on his way to free agency would be :discourse:.

Shanahan and Lynch would no doubt be extremely mad that they just won a Super Bowl. They’d be fuming.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
As a fan I can confirm that I, too, would hate this outcome to my core, my very core

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
The Detroit Lions winning the Super Bowl would immediately be followed by me having to recover from the event in a goddamn Star Wars bacta tank for several weeks, a result of my brief levitation several feet into the air after the clock read :00.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I can't ever root for the Chargers after how much of an rear end in a top hat Dean Spanos was to the city of San Diego. I hope they continue to play second fiddle to the Rams in LA for all eternity. They can be the Clippers to the Rams' Lakers.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

Ornery and Hornery posted:

They knew about punt god and drafted him anyway.

Bills do not get to win the super bowl this year.
What are your thoughts on the Dolphins signing Tyreek Hill? They knew he choked out his pregnant girlfriend and beat up his 3yr old.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

th3t00t posted:

What are your thoughts on the Dolphins signing Tyreek Hill? They knew he choked out his pregnant girlfriend and beat up his 3yr old.

He definitely didn’t do the second thing, fyi.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

He definitely didn’t do the second thing, fyi.

Him not facing charges doesn't mean he "definitely didn't do" it.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

fsif posted:

Him not facing charges doesn't mean he "definitely didn't do" it.

Okay. But maybe the part where the kid broke his arm on the playground does? And it was Brooke Pryor from KCTV5 whose rampant stupid speculation on everything is generally wrong?

Tyreek isn’t an angel and by all accounts he was a real shithead at his local therapy groups who didn’t take it seriously for the first year or so, but the second thing was lovely reporting driven by a news station that is locally known for not checking its sources at all.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

He's not on your team anymore; you don't need to cling to Arrowhead Pride conspiracies about how his partner's accusations of child abuse were somehow taken wildly out of context.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Not a denial

CBS Sports posted:

Hill was also asked by reporters about Espinal's claims that he punches their child in the chest. In the audio, she said "Which you do, when he starts crying. Which you do. You make him open up his arms and you punch him in the chest. And then if he gets in trouble, you get the belt out."

The receiver, in what was the final question allowed by Chiefs PR, claimed he "really can't get into that" and then attempted to say that the punching was a reference to boxing lessons he would give his son because the child is a fan of super heroes and likes to box.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I read through some of Tyreek's past. My understanding is:

- He pled guilty to the charges in 2014 where he hit and strangled his pregnant girlfriend. So yeah, that definitely happened and he's a piece of poo poo for doing it.

- A medical examiner determined that the 3 year old's broken arm was consistent with an accident rather than child abuse.

- Even if the broken arm wasn't caused by Tyreek, he almost certainly beats his kid and that also makes him a piece of poo poo (look at what Diva posted for more on that).

- His girlfriend told Tyreek that their child is afraid of him and Tyreek said, "You should be afraid of me too, bitch." which is a thing you say if you're a piece of poo poo.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fsif posted:

He's not on your team anymore; you don't need to cling to Arrowhead Pride conspiracies about how his partner's accusations of child abuse were somehow taken wildly out of context.

I'm sure he beat the kid and was abusive, but he almost certainly did not break his arm which is what always comes up. It makes people argue against something bad happening. It's just unfortunate that we ended up here, there's plenty of dirt on Tyreek without that.

e:fb with more info. Also gonna add that NBS is right about KCTV5 not being the best possibly being the worst investigative journalists in the world.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Sep 21, 2022

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Tyreek Hill may beat his wife and child, but he also got Parm B to stop posting in this forum, so it's impossible to say if he's bad or not.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I should be very clear in saying that I'm in no way saying he's not a piece of poo poo. I'm just saying that in the litany of poo poo he's definitely done, there's no need to water it down by adding poo poo he didn't do.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

I'm sure he beat the kid and was abusive, but he almost certainly did not break his arm which is what always comes up. It makes people argue against something bad happening. It's just unfortunate that we ended up here, there's plenty of dirt on Tyreek without that.

e:fb with more info

Okay but no one here accused him of breaking his kid's arm. He was accused of beating his kid and there's still this weird compulsion to poo poo on this news station and "well, ACTUALLY" us about bizarre technicalities.

Also he's still making TikTok videos where he makes jokes about domestic abuse, for some reason.

https://twitter.com/zachzachzach/status/1397267996603674626

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

fsif posted:

Okay but no one here accused him of breaking his kid's arm. He was accused of beating his kid and there's still this weird compulsion to poo poo on this news station and "well, ACTUALLY" us about bizarre technicalities.

Also he's still making TikTok videos where he makes jokes about domestic abuse, for some reason.

https://twitter.com/zachzachzach/status/1397267996603674626

Jesus.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

fsif posted:

Okay but no one here accused him of breaking his kid's arm.

yeah that was my misinterpretation.

but if it was your local news station, you'd definitely understand the compulsion to poo poo on them at any point possible.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I hope the Steelers win the Super Bowl

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Tyreek Hill may beat his wife and child, but he also got Parm B to stop posting in this forum, so it's impossible to say if he's bad or not.

:thunk:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Cavauro posted:

I hope the Steelers win the Super Bowl
Mods?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Burrow gonna die.

https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/1572553679311613952?s=20&t=tsrqbt81HzSOsx3nTdNwfg