Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
I can't imagine Mahomes on like 2/3rds of the teams in the league and turning out the same. He'd have some third string QB from 1997 telling him "yea it looks pretty in practice but it'll never fly in a game!" and a head coach who wants the offense to be executed exactly as written up, no improvising. Do your reads, make your throw, don't hold onto the ball forever. Most of the coaches and players in the league would take supreme joy in crushing his spirit and making him a shell of himself. Plus it helped that Alex Smith wasn't an rear end in a top hat about the team drafting his possible replacement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Dre2Dee2 posted:

Imagine the nuclear bomb of Watson happening in the NY market hoooly poo poo

I doubt he could have gotten away with it as long as he did, especially if it got to the point of the team giving him NDA contracts to sign with the massage therapists. I feel like NFL teams in NYC have a lot more leaks.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Tulalip Tulips posted:

He looks like Rob Lowe here and it bugs me.

It's Not?!?!?!?

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Isn't it normal for the home team to get 2 points? I suspect the line is going to change as more bets come in.