Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

Vampire Panties posted:

There's nothing shittier than waiting for a stupid USB battery to charge when you wanna get :350:

I have 19 different vape pens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

i have 2 vape pens and 2 bongs and 2 wax e-pens (need to get a rig, we have been talking about that a lot) and a fridge full of edibles and wax it is very easy to get stoned af in my house at all times

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Luv to inhale suspicious vape juice

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I us d to have a ton of nice pipes and a nice bong but then I had a extra huge stoner roommate for a while and she broke all of her glass and then she started borrowing mine and broke all of my glass and then she even bought me a new pipe to replace the like 3 she broke but then she fell asleep holding it and broke that one too :sigh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I used to have a vapor genie too but idk what happened to it, are those still a thing? I bought it cause of the tcc thread and it was pretty cool

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I use a Pax 3 for vaping dry herb. Basically the Apple of portable conduction vapes. It's probably the best evenly-heated conduction vape I've used of that size.

refer to their Pax 2 video to see why it reminds me of the pretentiousness of an Apple product vid. Still a very excellent device. I've had mine for 5 years and still working strong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16DIHAfyS58

e: ofc it's age restricted heh

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I remember my first 19 pipes, too, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The drug... marijuana....