Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Back for both HHL and LSL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I'll be working during the HHL draft but I can probably pack my laptop and make it work

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I'll try to get keepers submitted today. I've been delayed doing it because I was pretty dead set on keeping Drake Batherson about 6 months ago and now CERTAIN THINGS have me thinking about how much morals matter in fantasy hockey.

edit: Upon further reflection he can go gently caress himself

Trevor Zegras $11 -> $14
Roman Josi $46 -> $56
Rasmus Dahlin $6 -> $8
Timo Meier $15 -> $18

Yaya fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Sep 30, 2022

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I have not planned anything I am going to operate purely on vibes

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I have never had good goaltending in these goon leagues (the first bad Carey Price season was the year I took him, and I also took Hellebuyck last year) but now I have Igor in both LSL and HHL so we're really gonna put this to the test

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Super Street Fighter II Turco
Budget $500
1. (4) Igor Shesterkin (NYR - G) $150
2. (13) Mitchell Marner (Tor - RW) $87
3. (45) Clayton Keller (Ari - LW,RW) $30
4. (48) William Nylander (Tor - LW,RW) $53
5. (55) Cam Talbot (Ott - G) $13
6. (76) Anton Stralman (Bos - D) $4
7. (82) Blake Wheeler (Wpg - RW) $16
8. (109) Cole Sillinger (Cls - C) $1
9. (119) Troy Terry (Anh - RW) $3
10. (125) Rasmus Ristolainen (Phi - D) $5
11. (143) Jean-Gabriel Pageau (NYI - C) $21
12. (149) Mario Ferraro (SJ - D) $5
13. (157) Alex Tuch (Buf - RW) $11
14. (172) Andrei Kuzmenko (Van - LW) $3
15. (234) Timo Meier  (SJ - LW,RW) $18
16. (235) Rasmus Dahlin  (Buf - D) $8
17. (236) Roman Josi  (Nsh - D) $56
18. (237) Trevor Zegras  (Anh - C) $14

This team loving sucks poo poo holy smokes did I ever beef this one. Probably the worst I've felt after an HHL draft which probably means it'll be the best performing one I've had

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

Yaya posted:

I have never had good goaltending in these goon leagues (the first bad Carey Price season was the year I took him, and I also took Hellebuyck last year) but now I have Igor in both LSL and HHL so we're really gonna put this to the test

hmm.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Igor shutout is unbelievably huge for me in HHL.

Before that my best hope was to flip PPP to avoid the 6-6 tie and loss through being the worse team in the regular season.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Not starting Halak is ending up biting me, but if Collin Delia and whatever a Joel Hofer is are going to pitch double shutouts then I just gotta look at it and say that the universe didn't want me to win

(neither game is actually over yet but it looks grim)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

fancy stats posted:

I cannot believe my gambit worked out

Sorry, Yaya

Hey, I benched Jaro Halak to try and preserve my lead in GAA and save% and it blew up in my face. Sometimes, it just works out that way.