Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Zuccin and Fuccin

Connor McDavid ($176 -> $215)
Ilya Sorokin ($46 -> $55)
Boone Jenner ($4 -> $5)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

fancy stats posted:

I'm sure it'll work out in the end given who was kept, but hoo-boy, having half your budget vanish before draft even starts is tough.

I took over this team last season and kept MacKinnon AND McDavid. it did not work out great

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

LSL draft is a little bit of a pain for me since it's my birthday but worst case I'll do it from my phone if I go out somewhere

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Works for me

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

I enjoyed inheriting team name Zuccin and Fuccin but they will henceforth be known as McAvoyd the Clap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Man, I was under .500 for most of the year in all 3 leagues so I've been taking a lax approach, and mainly just setting my lineups week-to-week and replacing any injured guys - I just logged in and didn't even realize playoffs came and went, and I actually got 3rd place in HHL :iiam:

edit: actually, not a mystery - that's the team I had McDavid on