Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
https://twitter.com/Mars69lol/status/1571377619433836546

rockstar gonna be rushing a trailer out now muhahaha :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

wow. just...wow. can someone help me pick my jaw up off the floor? rockstar has done it again.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

getting more details about the leak

Dynamic car testicles, they shrink in cold weather
Name your car
You can scold or praise your car
Whistle radius grows when the car bond grows
Car equipment is fully customizable, from the saddle that has golden pins to the hair
A Dutch preview said they put car nuts on the bumper of their car
Car poo poo dynamically
Walk your car around
Jump from your car onto a moving train
Brush your car. Arthur makes remarks about the car depending on the car model
Store cars in stables so you have more backup cars
cars die and can't be resurrected
Tell a cat to flee to spare it's life
Car kick behind them. In one preview they even killed a man
Cars have personalities
Cars move sideways
Cars can learn tricks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

GTA loving sucks.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

GTA loving sucks.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
they puttin big women on gta now lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
just a hot coffee for me, thanks ;)

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SpaceAceJase posted:

they puttin big women on gta now lol

she got a loving bus driver rear end

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

oh snap nice. looking forward to stealing cars, and then driving them

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

she got a loving bus driver rear end

The yoga pants/rear end technology is so realistic

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

40 lbs to freedom posted:

oh snap nice. looking forward to stealing cars, and then driving them

and then going home to play GTA 6 :D

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

symbolic posted:

and then going home to play GTA 6 :D

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

[on a cell phone that sounds like a CB radio, vaguely italian voice] Ayo, Lamar-Listen the gently caress up. Put the Boss Bitch on the phone. She actually has half a brain.

Lamar: gently caress you, bitch!

The epic playable Latina character with a big rear end we can see in third person for 30 hours of drive here missions and destroys every single trope you ever thought of: *puts down a book, was reading The Art of War* Talk to me. Time is money.

//Bad Bunny Radio - Now Playing//

Hey, it's nice to talk to someone with some sense! My ma would've flipped had you and I got togetha. If only you were from the home country..Anyways, kid, we got a big score. Big loads of bread just Ripe for the pickin'. All you gotta do is drive to the Burger Barn, flash your little piece, and empty the cash register.

The Burger Barn? Why should we go and terrorize employees who can't even unionize? gently caress BB! They don't pay their workers a livable wage. And no health insurance either..I say we march straight to Burger Barn Head Quarters and give them an unpeaceful protest. Lamar pull over. I see a nazi. I want to punch him.

*car squeels* Hey Lady what the -

Lamar: That is one crazy bitch.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

[on a cell phone that sounds like a CB radio, vaguely italian voice] Ayo, Lamar-Listen the gently caress up. Put the Boss Bitch on the phone. She actually has half a brain.

The epic playable Latina character with a big rear end we can see in third person for 30 hours of drive here missions and destroys every single trope you ever thought of: *puts down a book, was reading The Art of War* Talk to me. Time is money.

Hey, it's nice to talk to someone with some sense! My ma would've flipped had you and I got togetha. If only you were from the home country..Anyways, kid, we got a big score. Big loads of bread just Ripe for the pickin'. All you gotta do is drive to the Burger Barn, flash your little piece, and empty the cash register.

The Burger Barn? Why should we go and terrorize employees who can't even unionize? gently caress BB! They don't pay their workers a livable wage. And no health insurance either..I say we march straight to Burger Barn Head Quarters and give them an unpeaceful protest. Lamar pull over. I see a nazi. I want to punch him.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

insane anime posted:

lmfao but this is 100% what it's going to be

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

The Cuban / Meixcan / Brown Lady playable Character : Left..Right...Republican..Democrat.. [empty clip] It's all a big loving scam.

Lamar: Sheet. Sounds like Crips vs Bloods..two sides pullin' at each other tearing each other apart..Aint making no progress. [hand is no clipping through the blunt]

Girl Playable Character!!!!; Yeah, but at least the gangsters believe in family, loyalty..[spits] These politicians..they're loving ghoulish. C'mon, let's go. We were hired to provide security for Planned Parenthood and I don't want to be late. I hope one of these protestors starts feeling loco.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

insane anime posted:

The Cuban / Meixcan / Brown Lady playable Character : Left..Right...Republican..Democrat.. [empty clip] It's all a big loving scam.

Lamar: Sheet. Sounds like Crips vs Bloods..two sides pullin' at each other tearing each other apart..Aint making no progress. [hand is no clipping through the blunt]

Girl Playable Character!!!!; Yeah, but at least the gangsters believe in family, loyalty..[spits] These politicians..they're loving ghoulish. C'mon, let's go. We were hired to provide security for Planned Parenthood and I don't want to be late. I hope one of these protestors starts feeling loco.

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
no one on earth makes worse games than rockstar

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

insane anime posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

insane anime posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

You tell me..You work for some broad? [laughing and grabbing his balls] Get some loving cajones, esse.

Hey! Keep her loving name out your mouth. Now empty the nvidia GTXs into the loving bag, and dump your bitcoin wallet. NOw! NOW Mother FUcker!! Haha, oh hell yeah, I'm keepin one of these graphic cards for myself. I wanna play that loving Cowboy game, course they probably don't have any brothers in it. I heard the studio that released that game was real sorry about that

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Homie: (solemnly) Orale.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Senator Blohard: Pull into Starfucks! I need my triple mocha venti latte PRONTO, ho!
Latinx babe: Grrr. Okay. Have it your way.. *drives off road really crazy*
Senator Blohard: What the gently caress! Im not paying for thiisssss!!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The Homie will definitely be gay in this game lol. You didnt expect that, did you mother fucker?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

HolePisser1982 posted:

Senator Blohard: Pull into Starfucks! I need my triple mocha venti latte PRONTO, ho!

lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

The Crazy White GUy We Get to Play as: poo poo, I was wrong about you mexicans* and blacks* I'm really loving sorry for what my people did. I know I can't atone for centuries of systemic oppression, but I can make it up to you two right here. Go, there isn't much time. [belly flops on to a grenade in the final mission]

*studio wasnt comfortable using a slur

*poster wasn't comfortable using a slur

insane anime fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Sep 18, 2022

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

uncanny af lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

insane anime posted:

Lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Always think of this one

HolePisser1982 posted:

Ayy Artur, mi amigo, the oppression make me so sleeepy..

[gruffly] Paco, I reckon someday Latinx lives WILL matter.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

Always think of this one

Same lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
imagined being in the presence of someone who's only idea of society/culture comes from rockstar games and felt sheer terror