Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

insane anime posted:

[on a cell phone that sounds like a CB radio, vaguely italian voice] Ayo, Lamar-Listen the gently caress up. Put the Boss Bitch on the phone. She actually has half a brain.

Lamar: gently caress you, bitch!

The epic playable Latina character with a big rear end we can see in third person for 30 hours of drive here missions and destroys every single trope you ever thought of: *puts down a book, was reading The Art of War* Talk to me. Time is money.

//Bad Bunny Radio - Now Playing//

Hey, it's nice to talk to someone with some sense! My ma would've flipped had you and I got togetha. If only you were from the home country..Anyways, kid, we got a big score. Big loads of bread just Ripe for the pickin'. All you gotta do is drive to the Burger Barn, flash your little piece, and empty the cash register.

The Burger Barn? Why should we go and terrorize employees who can't even unionize? gently caress BB! They don't pay their workers a livable wage. And no health insurance either..I say we march straight to Burger Barn Head Quarters and give them an unpeaceful protest. Lamar pull over. I see a nazi. I want to punch him.

*car squeels* Hey Lady what the -

Lamar: That is one crazy bitch.
Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Cluckin McFuckins (chickfila stand in franchise) manager, bloody on the floor: Gah.. just who is this crazy bitch!?

Non-binary Wario voiced by Queen Latifa: She's the bitch who just took ALL yo poo poo. Let's roll, chica.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Cluckin McFuckins (chickfila stand in franchise) manager, bloody on the floor: Gah.. just who is this crazy bitch!?

Non-binary Wario voiced by Queen Latifa: She's the bitch who just took ALL yo poo poo. Let's roll, chica.

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Enby redneck with 600 pound rear end:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

insane anime posted:

[on a cell phone that sounds like a CB radio, vaguely italian voice] Ayo, Lamar-Listen the gently caress up. Put the Boss Bitch on the phone. She actually has half a brain.

The epic playable Latina character with a big rear end we can see in third person for 30 hours of drive here missions and destroys every single trope you ever thought of: *puts down a book, was reading The Art of War* Talk to me. Time is money.

Hey, it's nice to talk to someone with some sense! My ma would've flipped had you and I got togetha. If only you were from the home country..Anyways, kid, we got a big score. Big loads of bread just Ripe for the pickin'. All you gotta do is drive to the Burger Barn, flash your little piece, and empty the cash register.

The Burger Barn? Why should we go and terrorize employees who can't even unionize? gently caress BB! They don't pay their workers a livable wage. And no health insurance either..I say we march straight to Burger Barn Head Quarters and give them an unpeaceful protest. Lamar pull over. I see a nazi. I want to punch him.

insane anime posted:

The Cuban / Meixcan / Brown Lady playable Character : Left..Right...Republican..Democrat.. [empty clip] It's all a big loving scam.

Lamar: Sheet. Sounds like Crips vs Bloods..two sides pullin' at each other tearing each other apart..Aint making no progress. [hand is no clipping through the blunt]

Girl Playable Character!!!!; Yeah, but at least the gangsters believe in family, loyalty..[spits] These politicians..they're loving ghoulish. C'mon, let's go. We were hired to provide security for Planned Parenthood and I don't want to be late. I hope one of these protestors starts feeling loco.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

probably much closer to reality than not lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ideal Hxmies Store

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao at everything

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ideal Hxmies Store

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Plus Sized Smoke

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

just pretend I empty quoted the last 2 pages. lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Plus Sized Smoke

I’ll have two gluten free number 9s, a vegan number 9 large, a number 6 with extra soy, a number 7, two number 45s, one with kale, and a large seltzer.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ideal Hxmies Store

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’ll have two gluten free number 9s, a vegan number 9 large, a number 6 with extra soy, a number 7, two number 45s, one with kale, and a large seltzer.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao half the poo poo in this thread is 100% guaranteed to be in the game

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

heehee posted:

the synthy post about nb wario gave me a cold flash of fear because I was 100% sure it was real

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ideal Hxmies Store

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

2 out of 12 Plumpf Signs Destroyed

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I feel bad for Rockstar… this hack (which is totally an outside hack and not one of their many disgruntled emaciated code monkeys) might cause them to delay the game from 2029 to 2032 :(

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

The Cuban / Meixcan / Brown Lady playable Character : Left..Right...Republican..Democrat.. [empty clip] It's all a big loving scam.

Lamar: Sheet. Sounds like Crips vs Bloods..two sides pullin' at each other tearing each other apart..Aint making no progress. [hand is no clipping through the blunt]

Girl Playable Character!!!!; Yeah, but at least the gangsters believe in family, loyalty..[spits] These politicians..they're loving ghoulish. C'mon, let's go. We were hired to provide security for Planned Parenthood and I don't want to be late. I hope one of these protestors starts feeling loco.

HolePisser1982 posted:

Senator Blohard: Pull into Starfucks! I need my triple mocha venti latte PRONTO, ho!
Latinx babe: Grrr. Okay. Have it your way.. *drives off road really crazy*
Senator Blohard: What the gently caress! Im not paying for thiisssss!!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao but this is 100% what it's going to be

heehee posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

heehee posted:

nice cake bro

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

BILLIONAIRE ELTON RUST: Please… you must recover the Tired Monkey avatars before my purchase of Twatter goes through. My cockchain portfolio was hacked and I could lose millions!

SASSY CHOLA PROTAG: I don’t give a gently caress about NFTs or BLTs or whatever the gently caress… but Mister Rust, you are making this world a better place.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Pablo Nergigante posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

BILLIONAIRE ELTON RUST: Please… you must recover the Tired Monkey avatars before my purchase of Twatter goes through. My cockchain portfolio was hacked and I could lose millions!

SASSY CHOLA PROTAG: I don’t give a gently caress about NFTs or BLTs or whatever the gently caress… but Mister Rust, you are making this world a better place.

heheheheehhe

tmfc posted:

nice cake bro

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

something a gay prostitute is going to say to the gay homie:

tmfc posted:

nice cake bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006