Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

something a gay prostitute is going to say to the gay homie:

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
BOLD CHICANA: Ay. Look there in that park- there’s those conspiracy whackjobs who’ve been harassing Madam Senator.

FAT CREEP WITH “DRAGA” HAT: Stop! Giving! Your personal information out on the internet, people! It’s being compiled by data collectors and sold to advertisers to help them make targeted advertising algorithms! And they make billions doing this!

HUMBLED CAUCASOID BF: drat, and I thought the stuff I used to believe was wacky.

TIN FOIL HAT INBRED LOSER: Vice City PD has been rounding up nonviolent ‘offenders’ while releasing violent criminals so that they can pad out arrest records and secure military-grade munitions! They’re actively making the city worse so they can secure more funding!

BOLD CHICANA: [laughs] The cops might give us a hard time now and again, but this… ¡Ridiculo!

STUPID LITTLE PISS IN PANTS INCEL loving RETARD: [drooling] DUUHUHHHHHH All of the talented creators and developers at RockNRoll Games have left the company! Hardly anyone there has the talent to make good games anymore. They even delisted their old games to force people to buy a broken ugly ‘remaster’ at full price! [violently shits self] DDUUURRRRR If they had their way they would settle for ripping people off in microtransactions for a decade-old game for eternity, the only thing forcing them to slowly and reluctantly make any new games at all is shareholder demand!

HUMBLED CAUCASOID BF: [cocking shotgun] I’ve heard enough. Time to shut these Kremlin-backed sumbitches up for good.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lumpy the Cook posted:

BOLD CHICANA: Ay. Look there in that park- there’s those conspiracy whackjobs who’ve been harassing Madam Senator.

FAT CREEP WITH “DRAGA” HAT: Stop! Giving! Your personal information out on the internet, people! It’s being compiled by data collectors and sold to advertisers to help them make targeted advertising algorithms! And they make billions doing this!

HUMBLED CAUCASOID BF: drat, and I thought the stuff I used to believe was wacky.

TIN FOIL HAT INBRED LOSER: Vice City PD has been rounding up nonviolent ‘offenders’ while releasing violent criminals so that they can pad out arrest records and secure military-grade munitions! They’re actively making the city worse so they can secure more funding!

BOLD CHICANA: [laughs] The cops might give us a hard time now and again, but this… ¡Ridiculo!

STUPID LITTLE PISS IN PANTS INCEL loving RETARD: [drooling] DUUHUHHHHHH All of the talented creators and developers at RockNRoll Games have left the company! Hardly anyone there has the talent to make good games anymore. They even delisted their old games to force people to buy a broken ugly ‘remaster’ at full price! [violently shits self] DDUUURRRRR If they had their way they would settle for ripping people off in microtransactions for a decade-old game for eternity, the only thing forcing them to slowly and reluctantly make any new games at all is shareholder demand!

HUMBLED CAUCASOID BF: [cocking shotgun] I’ve heard enough. Time to shut these Kremlin-backed sumbitches up for good.

Lumpy going in for the kill shot :staredog:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

Lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lumpy the Cook posted:

jesus christ lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao awesome

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

insane anime posted:

[on a cell phone that sounds like a CB radio, vaguely italian voice] Ayo, Lamar-Listen the gently caress up. Put the Boss Bitch on the phone. She actually has half a brain.

Lamar: gently caress you, bitch!

The epic playable Latina character with a big rear end we can see in third person for 30 hours of drive here missions and destroys every single trope you ever thought of: *puts down a book, was reading The Art of War* Talk to me. Time is money.

//Bad Bunny Radio - Now Playing//

Hey, it's nice to talk to someone with some sense! My ma would've flipped had you and I got togetha. If only you were from the home country..Anyways, kid, we got a big score. Big loads of bread just Ripe for the pickin'. All you gotta do is drive to the Burger Barn, flash your little piece, and empty the cash register.

The Burger Barn? Why should we go and terrorize employees who can't even unionize? gently caress BB! They don't pay their workers a livable wage. And no health insurance either..I say we march straight to Burger Barn Head Quarters and give them an unpeaceful protest. Lamar pull over. I see a nazi. I want to punch him.

*car squeels* Hey Lady what the -

Lamar: That is one crazy bitch.

insane anime posted:

The Cuban / Meixcan / Brown Lady playable Character : Left..Right...Republican..Democrat.. [empty clip] It's all a big loving scam.

Lamar: Sheet. Sounds like Crips vs Bloods..two sides pullin' at each other tearing each other apart..Aint making no progress. [hand is no clipping through the blunt]

Girl Playable Character!!!!; Yeah, but at least the gangsters believe in family, loyalty..[spits] These politicians..they're loving ghoulish. C'mon, let's go. We were hired to provide security for Planned Parenthood and I don't want to be late. I hope one of these protestors starts feeling loco.

insane anime posted:

You tell me..You work for some broad? [laughing and grabbing his balls] Get some loving cajones, esse.

Hey! Keep her loving name out your mouth. Now empty the nvidia GTXs into the loving bag, and dump your bitcoin wallet. NOw! NOW Mother FUcker!! Haha, oh hell yeah, I'm keepin one of these graphic cards for myself. I wanna play that loving Cowboy game, course they probably don't have any brothers in it. I heard the studio that released that game was real sorry about that

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Homie: (solemnly) Orale.

HolePisser1982 posted:

Senator Blohard: Pull into Starfucks! I need my triple mocha venti latte PRONTO, ho!
Latinx babe: Grrr. Okay. Have it your way.. *drives off road really crazy*
Senator Blohard: What the gently caress! Im not paying for thiisssss!!

insane anime posted:

The Crazy White GUy We Get to Play as: poo poo, I was wrong about you mexicans* and blacks* I'm really loving sorry for what my people did. I know I can't atone for centuries of systemic oppression, but I can make it up to you two right here. Go, there isn't much time. [belly flops on to a grenade in the final mission]

*studio wasnt comfortable using a slur

*poster wasn't comfortable using a slur

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Cluckin McFuckins (chickfila stand in franchise) manager, bloody on the floor: Gah.. just who is this crazy bitch!?

Non-binary Wario voiced by Queen Latifa: She's the bitch who just took ALL yo poo poo. Let's roll, chica.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’ll have two gluten free number 9s, a vegan number 9 large, a number 6 with extra soy, a number 7, two number 45s, one with kale, and a large seltzer.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

2 out of 12 Plumpf Signs Destroyed

Pablo Nergigante posted:

BILLIONAIRE ELTON RUST: Please… you must recover the Tired Monkey avatars before my purchase of Twatter goes through. My cockchain portfolio was hacked and I could lose millions!

SASSY CHOLA PROTAG: I don’t give a gently caress about NFTs or BLTs or whatever the gently caress… but Mister Rust, you are making this world a better place.

insane anime posted:

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Brown Girl: poo poo, I love fast cars and even faster women, but do you have to drive like a loving asshat? We're depleting Earth's resources, and the faster you punch that thing like some stupid cholo, the more carbon emissions you release into the ozone. Get an electric car, and loving educate yourself. Let me out of this vehicle, vato, I can't be coconspirator to your insensitive bullshit.

Alert: Each protagonist has a distinct moral compass they must follow. Neglecting these values lower your abilities like stamina and health.

Mission Unlocked: Kill 5000 people with an AK-47

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lumpy the Cook posted:

insane anime posted:

Brown Girl: poo poo, I love fast cars and even faster women, but do you have to drive like a loving asshat? We're depleting Earth's resources, and the faster you punch that thing like some stupid cholo, the more carbon emissions you release into the ozone. Get an electric car, and loving educate yourself. Let me out of this vehicle, vato, I can't be coconspirator to your insensitive bullshit.

Alert: Each protagonist has a distinct moral compass they must follow. Neglecting these values lower your abilities like stamina and health.

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

insane anime posted:

Lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Badass Enby Hacker w/Pink Hair: ok, i just disabled the cameras in the wing where he's being held. it's secure wing B, cell 6. you just need to sneak in, steal a guard's uniform, and use this prison bedsheet to strangle him in his cell.

Cholita Protag: poo poo homie, you make it sound so easy. and you're sure this is the right guy? who is this poor mf anyway? and who wants him dead??

Enby Hacker: i'm positive it's him... i'd recognize that ugly mug anywhere. it's billionaire playboy and notorious pedophile Geoffrey Eggstein. and all you need to know is that this goes all th way to the top.

Cholita: drat!! you mean..?

Enby Hacker: yup. Dump called this one in himself. tying up loose ends.

Cholita: look, i don't take orders from traitors or racist bitches. Ronald Dump can kiss my sweet, gigantic brown rear end, i don't care if he's the president. i'm only doing this for the money, and to rid the world of a freaky pedo white bitch!!

Enby: i don't care girl, just get it done so we both get paid. i marked his location on your phone's GPS. now hurry up, we only have a few minutes before the cameras come back online!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc posted:

Badass Enby Hacker w/Pink Hair: ok, i just disabled the cameras in the wing where he's being held. it's secure wing B, cell 6. you just need to sneak in, steal a guard's uniform, and use this prison bedsheet to strangle him in his cell.

Cholita Protag: poo poo homie, you make it sound so easy. and you're sure this is the right guy? who is this poor mf anyway? and who wants him dead??

Enby Hacker: i'm positive it's him... i'd recognize that ugly mug anywhere. it's billionaire playboy and notorious pedophile Geoffrey Eggstein. and all you need to know is that this goes all th way to the top.

Cholita: look, i don't take orders from traitors or racist bitches. Ronald Dump can kiss my sweet, gigantic brown rear end, i don't care if he's the president. i'm only doing this for the money, and to rid the world of a freaky pedo white bitch!!

Enby: i don't care girl, just get it done so we both get paid. i marked his location on your phone's GPS. now hurry up, we only have a few minutes before the cameras come back online!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

tmfc posted:

lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

I wish I was kissing a gigantic brown rear end right now, but I've got the second best thing-This thread :D

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Update: The gigantic brown rear end is on its way.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

tmfc posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Didn't know what Enby was until TMFC posted it. Quote this if youre in this camp

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Didn't know what Enby was until TMFC posted it. Quote this if youre in this camp

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Enby redneck with 600 pound rear end:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lmao, I thought Wormskull was just Drunk when he typed that.,

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

brb

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

I wish I was kissing a gigantic brown rear end right now, but I've got the second best thing-This thread :D

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Latina's ex is gonna be a Ben Affleck style guy who is also an exec at Cluckin McFuckins. She broke free of his toxicity and came back to tha block. Hooked up with childhood Eminem.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Lucky son of a gun.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Latina's ex is gonna be a Ben Affleck style guy who is also an exec at Cluckin McFuckins. She broke free of his toxicity and came back to tha block. Hooked up with childhood Eminem.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It would be kinda cool to play as Catalina tbh. :ninja: