Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Global Notice:
GTA Online will be offline during election week. Go out there and make your voice heard. #hatewillnotwin

To make up for the downtime, Hooker Derby will be Double XP during the following week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ArfJason posted:

Global Notice:
GTA Online will be offline during election week. Go out there and make your voice heard. #hatewillnotwin

To make up for the downtime, Hooker Derby will be Double XP during the following week.

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

ArfJason posted:

Global Notice:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Global Notice:

*holding back rage at foreigners criticizing this great country* Lol.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I got the tude now posted:

*Hold X to open crafting menu*

Pasty white token nerd "friend", uncanny resemblance with Squeaky-Voiced Teen: W-whoa, heh, you guys got guns now! that's like- like- well, ever play Courtnite? It's really neat and- and stuff, and like that, with guns i mean, and-

Latinx Lizzo: Can it, hombre, we've got wrongs to right, and rights to fight for. Now, find out where that Obby Lobby exec got off to. Vaminos!

Nerd: R-right, heh...computer? Shuffle my hacking playlist!

[Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites fades in]

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

symbolic posted:

Pasty white token nerd "friend", uncanny resemblance with Squeaky-Voiced Teen: W-whoa, heh, you guys got guns now! that's like- like- well, ever play Courtnite? It's really neat and- and stuff, and like that, with guns i mean, and-

Latinx Lizzo: Can it, hombre, we've got wrongs to right, and rights to fight for. Now, find out where that Obby Lobby exec got off to. Vaminos!

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ArfJason posted:

Global Notice:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Global Notice:

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

ArfJason posted:

Global Notice:

Wormskull posted:

Forty pound femboy at Bazooka’s taking your order, sounding like Ving Rhames: Oh you’re surprised that I don’t have a feminine lisp? Huh. Rockstar has moved on, and so should you * T Poses and slowly falls through floor*

lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Mission Failed

You strayed too far from the Dick-Fil-A truck.

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

symbolic posted:

lol but these keep making me mad because it sounds exactly like the lovely gta5 writing

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

lol but these keep making me mad because it sounds exactly like the lovely gta5 writing

The only thing we're missing is the epic drug addict guy who says wild poo poo and is CRAZY A.F.!!!!!!

OJ Pimpson: You want access codes huh, hell I get you access codes just gimme a banana smoothie and a confused donkey!!

Player: Oh my God. This guy is Crazy.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Larry Parrish posted:

lolling at the posts and then pausing between each one to grind my teeth

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The only thing we're missing is the epic drug addict guy who says wild poo poo and is CRAZY A.F.!!!!!!

OJ Pimpson: You want access codes huh, hell I get you access codes just gimme a banana smoothie and a confused donkey!!

Lokl

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Disembodied glitched OJ Pimpson voice at 400% audio: You wanted in right? I getchu in. You got that smoothie? *player character suddenly falls 10,000ft into the earth, then dies w/the drowning animation*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

OJ Pimpson lmfao.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Disembodied glitched OJ Pimpson voice at 400% audio: You wanted in right? I getchu in. You got that smoothie? *player character suddenly falls 10,000ft into the earth, then dies w/the drowning animation*

*only slightly faded RATIO'D text remains until you force load an old save*

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"Sit down, son, sit down. Take a seat, and let ol' Uncle Pimpson ask ya...you know what a narwhal is?"

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

chibi AOC fortnite dancing across the screen: Try rebooting the game, fam.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

A. O.G.: gently caress amazon!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bro you can actually read all of Homestuck on S4pphyre's laptop. I can't believe Tobes actually signed off -- this is epic.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Bro you can actually read all of Homestuck on S4pphyre's laptop. I can't believe Tobes actually signed off -- this is epic.

Bob, 0 hours played, reaching from the shower to his phone perched on the shitter to say: Guys. This is GOTY of the generation. I mean.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
"what the gently caress is sealioning?"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bob, 0 hours played, reaching from the shower to his phone perched on the shitter to say: Guys. This is GOTY of the generation. I mean.

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Very calm Games Megathread OP voiced by Ray Liotta's son who explains to your Homie what a "Strike" is.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Very calm Games Megathread OP voiced by Ray Liotta's son who explains to your Homie what a "Strike" is.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Ever since I was a kid I always wanted to be a moderator.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*clears throat* IKs name and shame voters, now.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

A. O.G.: gently caress amazon!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*clears throat* IKs name and shame voters, now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Seems to be a case of one hater who ought to speak up for themselves, and my finger hitting the wrong part of the screen, and I don't feel like changing it right now since I'll just gently caress it up later anyway.
1.0: Tiaer
1.0: Wormskull