Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao all goombas have big rear end butt cracks up the back and General Anime holding one up with both hands and burying their face and motorboatin' like tryin' to be overly nasty on purpose like he's that joe pesci guy in bayonetta like aaahhbmbmbmbblllll yeaaaaaahhhhh hahaha! oh get a load a' this one! gaaaa-blmblblbmnblb- oh what? now a guy can't appreciate a beautiful set of cheeks when he sees one? bah, to hells with ya's. Gorbllmblblbmblbmbbm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Leadthumb posted:

lmao all goombas have big rear end butt cracks up the back and General Anime holding one up with both hands and burying their face and motorboatin' like tryin' to be overly nasty on purpose like he's that joe pesci guy in bayonetta like aaahhbmbmbmbblllll yeaaaaaahhhhh hahaha! oh get a load a' this one! gaaaa-blmblblbmnblb- oh what? now a guy can't appreciate a beautiful set of cheeks when he sees one? bah, to hells with ya's. Gorbllmblblbmblbmbbm

jesus christ dude

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Leadthumb posted:

this but he holds the goomba up like a stereo and the money for nothing riff blasts out of its rear end lmfao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTP2RUD_cL0&t=35s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Leadthumb posted:

I hope this is not true.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Leadthumb posted:

I kind of understand what you're saying. I'm 6 ft Tall which towers over Joe Pesci. Then I saw you typed Bayonetta, and I imagined Motor Boating her lol. And then my cazzo look liked a Gumba ate a loving Super Mushroom.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

this but he holds the goomba up like a stereo and the money for nothing riff blasts out of its rear end lmfao.

Lmfao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

TUTORIAL: Press X on the Sex Worker to kill her and get your money back

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Van Hornyson - Brown Assed Girl

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
V& Hornyson

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

insane anime posted:

Update: The gigantic brown rear end is on its way.

The newest update to GTA6’s job system will be DoorGash, a great way for early game players to make some quick cash for quic[NOTE: We deeply regret the humorous tone used by our team lead. He has been let go. Going forward we will strive to treat sex work with the dignity it deserves. We will Make Better Games, and Be Better People.]

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Imp Zone is on fire lately

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The newest update to GTA6’s job system will be DoorGash, a great way for early game players to make some quick cash for quic[NOTE: We deeply regret the humorous tone used by our team lead. He has been let go. Going forward we will strive to treat sex work with the dignity it deserves. We will Make Better Games, and Be Better People.]

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

insane anime posted:

I kind of understand what you're saying. I'm 6 ft Tall which towers over Joe Pesci. Then I saw you typed Bayonetta, and I imagined Motor Boating her lol. And then my cazzo look liked a Gumba ate a loving Super Mushroom.

Dongicus posted:

TUTORIAL: Press X on the Sex Worker to kill her and get your money back

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Leadthumb posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Nostradingus posted:

Imp Zone is on fire lately

yea and so is prince harry's pubic hair lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

yea and so is prince harry's pubic hair lol

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In light of recent events, the game has been delayed to remove a sizable questline involving Niko Bellic

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In light of recent events, the game has been delayed to remove a sizable questline involving Niko Bellic

He has been replaced with Neekolul :D

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

GTA loving sucks.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

He has been replaced with Neekolul :D

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

If at the end of GTA6 you kill Queen Elizabeth II with an uzi like the way they kill hitler in Inglorious Bastards I would probably play it.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Like if Rockstar had the guts, you know?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

jesus christ dude

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
"NIKO! is cousin roman! let's go to drag show!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

insane anime posted:

[on a cell phone that sounds like a CB radio, vaguely italian voice] Ayo, Lamar-Listen the gently caress up. Put the Boss Bitch on the phone. She actually has half a brain.

Lamar: gently caress you, bitch!

The epic playable Latina character with a big rear end we can see in third person for 30 hours of drive here missions and destroys every single trope you ever thought of: *puts down a book, was reading The Art of War* Talk to me. Time is money.

//Bad Bunny Radio - Now Playing//

Hey, it's nice to talk to someone with some sense! My ma would've flipped had you and I got togetha. If only you were from the home country..Anyways, kid, we got a big score. Big loads of bread just Ripe for the pickin'. All you gotta do is drive to the Burger Barn, flash your little piece, and empty the cash register.

The Burger Barn? Why should we go and terrorize employees who can't even unionize? gently caress BB! They don't pay their workers a livable wage. And no health insurance either..I say we march straight to Burger Barn Head Quarters and give them an unpeaceful protest. Lamar pull over. I see a nazi. I want to punch him.

*car squeels* Hey Lady what the -

Lamar: That is one crazy bitch.

HolePisser1982 posted:

Senator Blohard: Pull into Starfucks! I need my triple mocha venti latte PRONTO, ho!
Latinx babe: Grrr. Okay. Have it your way.. *drives off road really crazy*
Senator Blohard: What the gently caress! Im not paying for thiisssss!!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Homie: (solemnly) Orale.

goferchan posted:

Always think of this one

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Cluckin McFuckins (chickfila stand in franchise) manager, bloody on the floor: Gah.. just who is this crazy bitch!?

Non-binary Wario voiced by Queen Latifa: She's the bitch who just took ALL yo poo poo. Let's roll, chica.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’ll have two gluten free number 9s, a vegan number 9 large, a number 6 with extra soy, a number 7, two number 45s, one with kale, and a large seltzer.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

tmfc posted:

Badass Enby Hacker w/Pink Hair: ok, i just disabled the cameras in the wing where he's being held. it's secure wing B, cell 6. you just need to sneak in, steal a guard's uniform, and use this prison bedsheet to strangle him in his cell.

Cholita Protag: poo poo homie, you make it sound so easy. and you're sure this is the right guy? who is this poor mf anyway? and who wants him dead??

Enby Hacker: i'm positive it's him... i'd recognize that ugly mug anywhere. it's billionaire playboy and notorious pedophile Geoffrey Eggstein. and all you need to know is that this goes all th way to the top.

Cholita: drat!! you mean..?

Enby Hacker: yup. Dump called this one in himself. tying up loose ends.

Cholita: look, i don't take orders from traitors or racist bitches. Ronald Dump can kiss my sweet, gigantic brown rear end, i don't care if he's the president. i'm only doing this for the money, and to rid the world of a freaky pedo white bitch!!

Enby: i don't care girl, just get it done so we both get paid. i marked his location on your phone's GPS. now hurry up, we only have a few minutes before the cameras come back online!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

no one on earth makes worse games than rockstar

all their games are loathsomely awful

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Drag Time Story Hour at the Children's Library. Great, DruAnon is outside campaigning against the normalization of pedophilia. Drive the Tesla right into the crowd. For the children. Bonus points if you can check out Queen's Gambit for me. It says they have season 1 available.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted: