Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most brutal form of entertainment
Bear baiting
This game (we are monsters)
Crotch boxing
Knitting (but also stabbing each other with the needles)
Throwing tomatoes at dudes in the stocks
View Results

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
WHAT ICE CREAM DO I EAT

1.) Chocolate (Halo Top)
2.) Strawberry (Halo Top)
3.) Peanut Butter Cup (Halo Top)
4.) Mint Chocolate Chip (Nick's)
5.) Double Fudge (Nick's)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
oh no it's a tie between peanut butter cup and mint chocolate chip; our long national nightmare of partisan division continues

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

get hosed everyone I went with the strawberry despite nobody picking it, ahahahahahahaha

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

not only did the Packers score, but the strawberry ice cream was also excellent #getfuckedhaters #ripbozo

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

oh my god mina kimes is a GDT poster

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1571654642911838208

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jones is our best skill-position player and it's not close

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

Who taught the Packers how to tackle? Seriously, they've been on point tonight. Everything is being stuffed right at point of completion or behind the line.

The Bears just stopped running for some reason, guess that makes it a lot easier

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

ALIEN LIZARD HAS DONE IT AGAIN

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Great job of those two Bears linemen to collapse on top of the pile currently crushing their franchise quarterback

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

stop drinking beers, you have a game

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Goddammit Dillon

Small sample size but Dillon has looked a lot like Eddie Lacy recently

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Bears Bullshit filtering into this game

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Who was it who posted before about the Packers being really good at tackling, lol

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

a deep pass???

is that allowed????????????

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

It would be the wrong Aaron

it would 100% be the Munich guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh poo poo Jaire never gets interceptions, nice