Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most brutal form of entertainment
Bear baiting
This game (we are monsters)
Crotch boxing
Knitting (but also stabbing each other with the needles)
Throwing tomatoes at dudes in the stocks
View Results

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Cowboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Tim Whatley posted:

Bear down, my good bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qzCAC2YYqE

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I'm rooting for a 6-6 tie tonight

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

Is Mike Ditka still alive?

Yes. If he'd died, Chicago would have had a year of mourning and never shut up about '85 for all of it.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

MoaM posted:

I sense failure

The Bears offense isn't even on the field yet!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Fields with the :911: TD/INT ratio

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Ahoy-hoy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
oh hey Sammy Watkins is still sorta a thing.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iexSWjr7kjw

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

I may watch that Quantum Leap reboot.

There's two MNF games on at the same time that'll be airing tomorrow.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Benne posted:

Every time the Bears hire a new coach they talk a big game about the offense being "exciting" and "creative" and it's always the same runny dogshit we've seen from the Bears for at least 25 years at this point

The last time the Bears had a good quarterback was during the battle of Chosin Reservoir.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtGxusvUT3k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Tricky Ed posted:

Whoops, I drafted an Ohio State QB.

They can't all be Mike Tomczak