Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Why does LeChuck blame Wally and not Threepwood, who he knows was messing about onboard his ship, for the map?

A pirate I was meant to be,
trim the sails and roam the sea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I had no idea Murray was such an accomplished pickpocket.

If you want to insult someone's pirate ship I recommend this Alestorm song. (mildly NWS)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The secret was the friends we abused along the way.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

How could I forget?

A pirate I was meant to be, trim the sails and roam the sea.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I really enjoyed the drawbridge. Especially since I didn't notice the shape first. Someone built it, realized it didn't fit and then just took a chunk out of it so it wouldn't crush the guardpost. Stan's uniform keeping his old style was nice too.

The very beginning of the game didn't seem very promising but at this point it's definitely a decent Monkey Island game I think.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

So the ending was basically that it was all a dream... or a fantasy at a some kind of theme park designed mental asylum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

All the work Guybrush put into finding the secret is nothing compared to what you've put into this LP.