Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020
what’s happened to scott adams? ive been out of the loop and suddenly discover he’s some kind of brain wormed right-wing stan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

my understanding is that hes some kind of rain wormed right wing stan

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Kernel Sanders posted:

what’s happened to scott adams? ive been out of the loop and suddenly discover he’s some kind of brain wormed right-wing stan?

well, what happened is that he turned into some kind of brainwormed right-wing stan.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
he watched his (step?) kid die of heroin and said it was the best option

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
or something

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

remember her?

this is her now:

feel old yet??

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Dilbert doesn't fit into modern tech culture and it broke him.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I cannot believe it.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

I knew about that already op

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

The dilbert cartoon was pretty fun though

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

which one

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lollllll!

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

right up there with computoon

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

this guy fucks

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

turns out he’s a real piece of poo poo op. just a hosed up guy

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

Roosevelt posted:

this guy fucks

It was his step son who died

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

pointy haired boss is actually super intelligent and knowledgeable and has just been trolling dilbert the entire time

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

catch up here op https://www.gawker.com/tag/dilbert

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.

Kernel Sanders posted:

i dont think he ever wasnt that, he just got weirder and more vocal about it

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

lih posted:

i dont think he ever wasnt that, he just got weirder and more vocal about it

correct

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

was he funny before the depths of corporate depravity were proven to be real?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

when was that?

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i'm not sure anymore

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

I wonder if the discussion of so-called radical Islam is disguising the fact that male-dominated societies are at war with female-dominated countries. Correct me if I’m wrong, but Islam doesn’t look so dangerous in countries where women can vote.

Consider the United States.

When I go to dinner, I expect the server to take my date’s order first. I expect the server to deliver her meal first. I expect to pay the check. I expect to be the designated driver, or at least manage the transportation for the evening. And on the way out, I will hold the door for her, then open the door to the car.

When we get home, access to sex is strictly controlled by the woman. If the woman has additional preferences in terms of temperature, beverages, and whatnot, the man generally complies. If I fall in love and want to propose, I am expected to do so on my knees, to set the tone for the rest of the marriage.

Personally, I don’t go on dates.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

The reality is that women are treated differently by society for exactly the same reason that children and the mentally handicapped are treated differently. It’s just easier this way for everyone. You don’t argue with a four-year old about why he shouldn’t eat candy for dinner. You don’t punch a mentally handicapped guy even if he punches you first. And you don’t argue when a women tells you she’s only making 80 cents to your dollar. It’s the path of least resistance. You save your energy for more important battles.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Gentle Autist posted:

I wonder if the discussion of so-called radical Islam is disguising the fact that male-dominated societies are at war with female-dominated countries. Correct me if I’m wrong, but Islam doesn’t look so dangerous in countries where women can vote.

When I go to dinner, I expect the server to take my date’s order first. I expect the server to deliver her meal first. I expect to pay the check. I expect to be the designated driver, or at least manage the transportation for the evening. And on the way out, I will hold the door for her, then open the door to the car.

When we get home, access to sex is strictly controlled by the woman. If the woman has additional preferences in terms of temperature, beverages, and whatnot, the man generally complies. If I fall in love and want to propose, I am expected to do so on my knees, to set the tone for the rest of the marriage.

lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Gentle Autist posted:

yep

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
just like your os, he’s a real piece of poo poo

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
he has in fact always sucked, he was just way less vocal about it pre-2001 or so

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I saw he got dropped from 77 newspapers yesterday and I was wondering why.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

https://twitter.com/ravensdojo/status/1572403764824260608

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
if only the dilburrito had been a success, scott might not have ended up like this

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the what

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

someone post the dilbert 'are you actually crying vaush the stampede' strip and all other related comic strips from the collection that absolutely no one else in here will know what im talking about.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilberito

he wanted to make a burrito that was so digestible you never had to take a poo poo

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

wouldn’t you have to eat nothing but dilberitos for that to work, even if he was on to something

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

fart simpson posted:

wouldn’t you have to eat nothing but dilberitos for that to work, even if he was on to something

that was his exact plan, get 'coders' on a 100% dilberito diet.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

quote:

First announced in The Dilbert Future and introduced in 1999,[2] the Dilberito came in flavors of Mexican, Indian, Barbecue, and Garlic & Herb. It was sold through some health food stores.

what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
gotta post his house, too