Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

yeah, jim may have licensed his characters for every product under the sun, but he hasn't (as far as i've seen) went on a rant genders, "superiority", nor publicly listed his incredibly long list of being scammed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1515824752891695104

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

when i was younger, i assumed all the characters were supposed to be glib parodies. i didn't realize it extended to the creator until a few years ago

specifically when he lost, then recovered, his voice. what did he do with this miraculous return? open his mouth and spout the dumbest takes possible

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Bluemillion posted:

Yo don't compare my man Boyce with this POS.

:hmmyes: boyce is an old computer engineer, angling for contemporary computer commentary, and is a good person with esoteric punchlines

computoon may be word soup, but boyce is still out there trying to bring us all together over wobbly computer

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

sorbo had a stroke? I was wondering why he suddenly became very online and bizarre