Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Kernel Sanders posted:

what’s happened to scott adams? ive been out of the loop and suddenly discover he’s some kind of brain wormed right-wing stan?

well, what happened is that he turned into some kind of brainwormed right-wing stan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

if only the dilburrito had been a success, scott might not have ended up like this

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

i remember him blaming the failure on the anti-free-market practices of food distributors and shelf placement and poo poo like that

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

by god the day they drop Alley Oop is the day i cancel my subscription

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

JawnV6 posted:

he specifically blamed Kraft for sending operatives to the Petaluma gas station and covering up the Dilberitos with lunchables

i read a bunch of his books when i was younger, he spent a chapter talking about this

how much are we wagering that this was one of the 5-7 times he was robbed of more than 50k?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Ghost-Ride the Drip

lmbo

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Neito posted:

He had some sort of sporatic or spontanious or something aphasia and I think like.... Some sort of motor issue that prevented him from drawing on paper, but he could draw on a cintiq?

https://www.brainandlife.org/articles/spasmodic-dysphonia-rendered-dilbert-creator-scott-adams-nearly-speechless-for

couldnt speak for like three years. If only it carried over onto twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Plorkyeran posted:

three strokes, and yeah it is when he dramatically shifted. kind of a terrifying idea that one day you could nearly die and then even when you survive you turn into kevin sorbo.

strokes are really weird and can literally turn you into a different person. I've had several family members just completely change their attitudes & demeanors, its super wild.