Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

Monterrey Bay Aquarium's SeafoodWatch has put the American Lobster (a.k.a. Maine Lobster) on the red AVOID list. Baby humpback whales have been getting ensared by lobster fishing trawlers off the Northeast Atlantic coast, so don't eat another lobster or it will be whale blood on your hands.

Consider the humble crab or even the freshwater crayfish for all your edible bug needs.

Thank u.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

The Butcher posted:

I got a lobster roll once from an Indian food kiosk in a mall that exists in a strange pocket universe where anything is possible. Anyone in Vancouver can probably guess which mall.

They sell the oddest variety of stuff from hot dogs, some sort of Indian style mango slushy drink I forget the name of (really good), chai, samosas, and a bunch of other stuff.

Including lobster rolls.

My wife said I was crazy dumb to be eating bizarro world mall lobster, but you know what? It was pretty darn good, and I didn't get sick. Now I want another one.

I'ma roll the dice on mall lobster again.

What the gently caress they serve lobster rolls at Tinseltown???

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

Bula Vinaka posted:

Forget eating lobsters, check out this pretty (and) crazy Thai lady named Sros...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDooaT6qKKo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YR6s-x2KZk

Horseshoe crab is a little blue blood for my tastes.

:shepface: