Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hannibal
Jul 27, 2001

[img-planes]

VSOKUL girl posted:

aside from computer toucher comisery (which it does very well), YOSPOS features the now 5 year running Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri PBEM game thread. i am both sad and relieved that i did not join as a faction at the start

at the current pace of play, it may reach the late game sometime circa 2035. visit scenic Ligma Falls

That is very cool. On these very forums many years ago I helped run a few Civ III PBEM games, it was a lot of fun.

I tend to stick to bookmarks but, how do you get those in the first place, y'know? I usually go browse subforums of interest, usually the topic specific ones, and go back a few pages looking for anything interesting. e.g. SH/SC, Ask/Tell, D&D. I don't think I've actually looked in GBS in years.

(but I remember when this place had like, 5 subforums. Look at all these noobs. :regd04:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU