Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Funky Valentine posted:

Sorry new construction would simply fill the pockets of developers and would ruin the Neighborhood Character of *checks notes* the badlands of Thanalan.

when you think about it stopping the world from ending is the ultimate form of gentrification

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

I think they purposefully make the trusts take longer than doing it with other people because if they took the same amount of time (or god forbid were faster) no one would ever queue for them

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Qwertycoatl posted:

It's kind of weird how you don't lose role actions when you sync down. (And then it's more or less irrelevant except for tanks, since everyone else's role actions are pretty niche, although having Peloton in early dungeons is nice)

almost like they should do this for all actions

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Yeah I only ever really use the GCD shields if the boss is untargetable or between pulls

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

I think you get a cool emote

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

It’s mainly just boring and not terribly interesting

e: someone should count up how many times people have posted “and the translators even make fun of the PLD quests in the text” in this thread

Badger of Basra fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Oct 22, 2022

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Runa posted:

that's just how mosaic censorship works

lol

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Regy Rusty posted:

My WoL simply just plays every job

this but he's still unhappy it's bard and not ranger

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Uganda Loves Me posted:

Got through WoD. Enough people knew the drill that it wasn't too bad.

I want to emphasize that when you wipe a bunch on dun scaith it almost certainly isn't your fault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Depends on the maps, are they ones that have a chance to leading to one of the maps dungeons? If so just post a PF (or on the discord if you’re on Primal)

Otherwise you can probably just do them yourself I think