Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Well its nearly 3:30 in the morning, but I did what I set out on and pushed through MSQ. God it feels nice to have flight, hadn't quite realized how much I missed it. No clue what'd I do with the fantasia though if I even wanted to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

I don't understand bait for ocean fishing/for fishing in general. All these baits talk about being good for oceam fishing, but literally the only bait that works is the basic level 1 lure :psyboom:

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Antivehicular posted:

The only baits that work in Ocean Fishing (the instanced event) are the versatile lure and the three special ones sold by the vendor on the pier and on the boat (Ragworm, Krill, and Plump Worm, iirc). Any other bait that lists itself as "for ocean fishing" means in the general sense of "for saltwater overworld areas," not the minigame. The wording is... not clear!

What the gently caress. I can only :psyduck: harder, but at least I know that now, so thanks

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Tekopo posted:

I think sometimes text is also used because they want the Scions/other characters to use your actual name rather than referring to you by names such as "The Warrior of Light" or "Hero" or whatever else. It might just be me but I like when NPCs use the actual name of my character.

Yeah same. The game flat out would not have the same charm if, when I bump into someone I know from some other questline or job, they didn't give me some equivalent of "Oh hey, [Name], good to see you again." or whatever like they do now.