Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Each one has a mount you can get and the ARR ones sell some dyes for cheaper than they go on the market board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

With any luck we'll get dyable versions of them someday like we just got with the LotA sets.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

You set the pace, never let anyone tell you to go faster or slower than you're comfortable! Especially if you enjoy the rate you're moving at!

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

You gotta get to 71 to enter Bozja, but the idea is correct.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Nitrousoxide posted:

God, I hate the Gridania jumping puzzle Golden Saucer Gate. Nothing in this game has made me want to throw my controller through the TV like that wretched thing. It's so loving long compared to all the other terrible jumping puzzles, and after all that it ends with a like a dozen jumps over the abyss as a final gently caress you, so you can fall and start completely over instead of having a safety platform to as a restart point.

If I ever get dumped in there again I'm just gonna sit at the start.

You can tell that one ahead of time by it being a leap of faith that lands on X:40.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

If you look up a quest's rewards ahead of time and they give market-board sell-able options you can look up the prices and pick what sells best. I ended up getting a million gil when I went through and cleaned up all ARR quests.