Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

goblin week posted:

Never meet your company of heroes.

I legitimately forgot what the point of the pre-Titan fetch quest even was. Like what the gently caress did they even contribute

Theoretically, they were trying to make sure you weren’t interested in fame. The problem being of course if they found you unworthy then who’s going to take care of Titan? There didn’t appear to be a Plan B, so it comes off as they’re all idiot assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I think why corrupted crystals bothers me more than Company of Heroes is crystals requires the main character to be stupid/bad at communication. CoH are giving you the runaround, but like half of crystals would not have happened if you could ask a few more questions or explained exactly what you needed.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Alxprit posted:

I managed to get all crafters and gatherers* to level cap before I ended trial. Am I a wild man? Possibly.

(I didn't do Fisher and Culinarian out of overall dissatisfaction with fishing mechanics and culinarians requiring their ingredients the most, and even now that I'm at endgame they're still not unlocked at all at this point out of principle.)

Similarly, out of a need to get all the “value” I could; I got all jobs to level cap, including crafters and gatherers, and got one full Zodiac and Anima weapon.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Joke answer: you can buy the gil items for ARR relic weapons

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

If I remember correctly you get your camera to show Hien but not Magnai and you’ll be able to target him.

I think there’s also options in config to get other targeting settings, but I could never get those to work for me.